CM11/Aosp sound distortion fix

Search This thread

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
You would of thought there was some sort of disclaimer on the top of the main thread..... :rolleyes:

On a related note, would be better if it was possible to change the max volume instead as i believe this doesn't fix notification distortion ?

Please correct me if im wrong.
Yeah I see I see people think this will fix all sound and OP is referring to music over speaker and video and so on. But doest stop the super loud notification sounds and ringer

kickassdave

Oct 2, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
You would of thought there was some sort of disclaimer on the top of the main thread..... :rolleyes:

On a related note, would be better if it was possible to change the max volume instead as i believe this doesn't fix notification distortion ?

Just about every other thread, particular in the Android Development threads, clearly states the various bugs if there are any. While it may not be in the rules to do so, it's pretty shameful that it's not mentioned in the OP as a serious bug. So many problems, faults and queries could so easily be prevented...

Reactions: bigears5000
Just about every other thread, particular in the Android Development threads, clearly states the various bugs if there are any. While it may not be in the rules to do so, it's pretty shameful that it's not mentioned in the OP as a serious bug. So many problems, faults and queries could so easily be prevented...

I completely agree, the bug isn't recorded anywhere including Jira (i don't think)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first contribution to XDA, if it helped you please click the thanks button.

Hey guys,

I've seen many people who go back to Sense or GPE Roms cuz of the sound distortion we experience with our m7 & m8 models.
    I mean come on, we audio freaks buy this phone for its amazing sound quality & screen quality.

Anyway, I've attached some screenshots to this thread with my settings to Viper4Android (V4A).

Note: this will work on S-on & S-off devices & all Roms without boomsound/Harman kardon.
    It's just a application so don't worry hehe.

Download viper4android apk & install it.
    Choose the highest quality sound & reboot.

After you rebooted your device just copy my settings.

Tick the 3 dots on your upper right corner & go to UI settings and choose expert.
    Why do people always want people to click the thanks button so badly that it is enlightened in red underlined text ! They press it when they press it......

My meter is up a bit, not once flashed it around or got it noted by a statement like that, never asked for it....

But nice find....

Cheers.
    Why do people always want people to click the thanks button so badly that it is enlightened in red underlined text ! They press it when they press it......

My meter is up a bit, not once flashed it around or got it noted by a statement like that, never asked for it....

But nice find....

Cheers.

Cuz it's my first time helping here.
    And some people don't like to reply simply.
    Thus I can keep track with how many people I actually aided with their problems.

Hope that clarifies things for you.
    Thanks for the usefull reply tho...
    OK guys here is my speaker set up using V4A and the sound is very good thought I would share my settings with y'all

First you need to head over to this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2442933

[IRS] ZhuHang's IRS - Impulse Response Samples - 24/11 (Many updates + Accudio IRS)

Download the "Creative X-fi extreme fidelity" IRS pack there is a 128 free version cause you need to apply the "Creative X-Fi acoustic" in the impulse response for the convolved.

Here are screen shots you will not be disappointed

Some songs may need a little adjusting all you have to do is adjust the extra loud settings a little either up or down a notch but these are the starting point and extra loud IMHO is all that needs to be messed with