[CM11] [Kitkang] Maguro Nightly Kangs

Search This thread

arnofor

Aug 16, 2009
Since the last nightly it is very difficult to make or receive phone calls and to send or receive SMS.
Am I the only one?
I use the last nightly with no custom kernel and I did a clean install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

X

xda014

Hi there!
Is a updater included?
If I want to update to the latest nightly, will I get the latest kang version, or the latest CM?

alagga

Nov 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Soundrecorder isnt working for me. If i press the button systemui crashs.

And I'd love to have an option to disable navigationbar. Now I have to set it after every new nightly manually in build.prop

raducux

Dec 14, 2010
Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Same thing here. Also the location quick tile is acting weird. I always have to long press it and turn it off manually or else it keeps changing between location modes.
That behavior isn't present on my crespo which handles this rom surprisingly well.

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi

Same thing here. Also the location quick tile is acting weird. I always have to long press it and turn it off manually or else it keeps changing between location modes.
That behavior isn't present on my crespo which handles this rom surprisingly well.

I'm sorry but Soundrecorder tile commit removed long ago from skanky build, also behavior of location tile had changed long ago...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

and I can't reproduce this guy's issue, lemme know if someone could http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/54965/

Reactions: scooby25

ecthable

Nov 14, 2012
Hi Folks
After updating build from 20140210 to the latest version i found out that my connection with Bluetooth in Opel Astra J (CD300) is broken. I cannot answer/decline/initiate calls wit car kit. I've tried everything and didn't find properly solution. It's weird, because when I got back to the February snapshot everything works fine.
Any solutions?

Last edited:
how to download kernel only?

the kernel is in the rom zip, it is called boot.img
I'd upload it for you so you didn't have to download entire ROM zip but I just deleted bunch of rom zips from my device.
you can install the boot.img once you extract it from the rom zip using the app flashify or via fastboot flash boot boot.img

arnofor

Aug 16, 2009
In the latest nightly, the sound selector in sound setting always returns sheep.mp3 in every option...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

FuZZ__

May 16, 2010
Kochi

Question : is the fix now available in the last build? I like to use ART.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah, that one had cherry-picked so your build already has if you're on recent builds.
ART is running without any issues for my usage... try it.

Sent from my Amazon Otter2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: PlusOne3k

Top Liked Posts