Thanks @bleached you saved the life of my galaxy mini 2As erikcas made his final builds, I will update this post with Omni/Cm/AOKP with swapped_storages and no_internal builds soon, for those of you who want to enjoy his great work but also have the internal mount problem
Sorry I thinks I posted somewhere about it. I'm currenctly not working on anything as I do not have time, but even if I had, I wouldn't make CM11 with 2.x kernel. And that is because it demands lots of knowledge (that I probably don't have but that is minor as I'm willing to go through hard times to learn things) and lots, LOTS LOTS!! of work to make it, and probably without reason. I mean, only thing will change is probably the whitescreen and that's it. No LPA, no ION, no better GPU libraries... It just don't worth it. Sorry :/
Hello, I'm reading this thread for the first time, but I can't understand something..
If you can, answer my questions:
1)So, now can we download a build with internal sdcard as sdcard0?
2) Camera? It works?
3) I don't understand the "framework-res" question.. it's very important to our Mini2? (I have a NFC Model) It it is, tell me what can I do to slove this problem (and fix the links!)
How to install:
1) ClockWorkMod 22.214.171.124 is required to install this ROM!
2) Download ROM .zip
3) Download Google apps (optional)
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make nandroid backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if installing above previous cm11 build)
8) Format /system (only if the previous ROM is not the same CM version)
9) Install the ROM .zip file
10) Mount /system, install Google apps
Memory swap now works, but I'm unable to use external sd... Coming back to 1st release :/