CM12.1 for lenovo a536[stable][no bugs]

Search This thread

rejul

Mar 31, 2014
Unknown
CM12.1 for lenovo a536 by lenovoved

CM12.1 Build on 11/04/2016
language:multilanguage (including english)

7916036.png
7916046.png
7916044.png

1. Download the files to the SD card
2. Loaded in recovery mod Philz or TWRP /cwm
3. Make a backup
4. Make wipes (data,cache,system)
5. Select the each zip file one by one for installation
a)firstly flash rom
b)then after flash gapps
(for storage either choose one of them)
Waiting for the end, reboot.

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

KZSPGE

Apr 15, 2016
Not installing it says:
detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Error:Status 7
Installation aborted.

BKhandual

Feb 1, 2015
Bhubaneswar
Not installing it says:
detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Error:Status 7
Installation aborted.
Use philz recovery

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

CM12.1 for lenovo a536 by lenovoved

CM12.1 Build on 11/04/2016
language:multilanguage (including english)

7916036.png
7916046.png
7916044.png

DOWNLOAD:
I'm getting network drop issue sometimes. Once it start, whatever number i dial, network drops. Then i have to reinstall the ROM. This is the only bug i'm facing. Please give some solution...

Last edited:

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
[emoji106] it is really amazing

Is it there any update in future would make Security (Enforcing) ?

Thanks

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
I have issue when I reboot my phone
Sim didn't appear anymore

And to solve this issue I should do clear cache

Is there any update to solve it ?
Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

revelater

Aug 12, 2012
After I test it. I encountered one bug. When I plugged-in the USB Cable it allows me to choose among Camera, MTP, USB Debugging and Charging Only.
When I clicked the Charging Only, the next time you plugin your USB again you won't find the other options again like Camera, MTP, USB Debugging.
I tried to click the kernel version to access the USB Debugging mode but no lock.
I'm still looking for a way to fix this problem.

Last edited:

techGuy7

Apr 10, 2016
Flashed it successfully!

I just wanted to thank the guy who made this custom rom for lenovo a536 and this is my first flashed rom (btw i am 16 and it took me almost 4 hours to figure everything out and solve the problems), cheers :eek:, keep it updated as long as posible :fingers-crossed::good:

milosb793

May 25, 2012
Fixed bootloop

Reyul, thank you for sharing this great ROM! For now, all is working well!

One recommendation, in HOW TO, add clearer explain for installing. I had understood like i need to flash all zips from once, without restarting. This was causing a bootloop first time. Then i had formated /cache, dalvik, /system and /data and install it again. After every zip i had formated dalvik cache. And it turns on!! :)

Very big greetings~!

dimas0859

Aug 17, 2016
I have question , why if I shutdown the phone and turn in on again my Imei lose and sim card not detected and if I reboot everything is work again?
and if I download Asphalt 8 this is can't open always FC ?

milosb793

May 25, 2012
Well guys, after a two month of usage, i can say it's pretty good. Everything works good and no major bugs. But there is few issues:

- Youtube app:
Youtube app doesn't working good. It really laggy and sound is going faster than video, also video stucks on some part of clip. I tried to unistall it and to delete datas.

- Battery:
When phone shutdowns by battery empty state, there is no valid changing animation. Only battery with the bolt, and no procent. Btw., i can't even turn phone on while it's not changed for 3%. That can take to 10 minutes... But that is not issue for this ROM only, there is that on stock also. Else, battery keeps about day, day and half.

- Signal on wakeup:
When phone shutdowns, and when i turn it on after changing, there is no signal, SIM card is not registered. I need to reboot it again to get it work. This is happens everytime.

- Mobile data:
this nervous me the most... I turn it on, and after 1-2-3 minutes, it's turns off automatically. Doesn't matter what i do.

rejul

Mar 31, 2014
Unknown
Reyul, thank you for sharing this great ROM! For now, all is working well!

One recommendation, in HOW TO, add clearer explain for installing. I had understood like i need to flash all zips from once, without restarting. This was causing a bootloop first time. Then i had formated /cache, dalvik, /system and /data and install it again. After every zip i had formated dalvik cache. And it turns on!! :)

Very big greetings~!

sorry for that, i will update it.

Reactions: milosb793

rejul

Mar 31, 2014
Unknown
I just wanted to thank the guy who made this custom rom for lenovo a536 and this is my first flashed rom (btw i am 16 and it took me almost 4 hours to figure everything out and solve the problems), cheers :eek:, keep it updated as long as posible :fingers-crossed::good:

its most known lenovoved group

sukavi2007

Mar 24, 2016
need infocus m680 lollipop flash file

dear,

any body can help me to get infocus m680 lollipop android flash file ?
now mobile is android 6.0
i dont like it this 6.0 version.
i search website but there is no use
please help to get lollipop version for infocus m680

link u may send to : sukavi2007@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts