• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CM12 THEME] BATMAN THEME [DARK] [ANDROID BANDIT's]

Search This thread

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
WELCOME
PRESENTING

BATMAN CM12
THEME

HDPI | XHDPI | XXHDPI DEVICES SUPPORTED.

I was Working on this theme since 2 weeks and I hope you will like my work.
This theme is made for all the die heart fans out there of Batman or Bruce Wayne. Batman is one of most famous comic character and I wish you will like batman theme on your pretty beautiful cyanogemod 12 Phone.

What's Themed?
- Fully Dark themed system UI (batmanised).
- Fully Dark themed framework (batmanised).
- New Ringtones & Notifications Sounds.
- Batman Material Wallpapers.
- Quick support.

SCREENSHOTS:
WVrEWAI.jpg

5kX0tdB.png

WVrEWAI.jpg

nVGb6ON.jpg

For more screenshots visit download link below.

DOWNLOADS:
FREE VERSION | GPLAY STORE

DONATE VERSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. YOU CAN FIND IT ON GPLAY. MORE FREE THEMES ARE IN 2ND OP.

PRESSING THANKS WILL NOT COST YOU. BUT IT CAN MOTIVATE ME

Last edited:

bigstunta101

Mar 13, 2009
Im not a big batman fan as i am with superman but im doing this to support your work man. If possible you should make one for superman too. Hell make some of marvel and DC characters and people will be downloading these like crazy. Also can you theme the keyboard to a black and red theme or something batmanish

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sopu446

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
Im not a big batman fan as i am with superman but im doing this to support your work man. If possible you should make one for superman too. Hell make some of marvel and DC characters and people will be downloading these like crazy. Also can you theme the keyboard to a black and red theme or something batmanish

Good you see your reply, actually I love comic characters. You can also check my heroes & villian theme in play store. I started one theme with main concept of "superman". If you will buy my this theme, I will work fast at your demand.

Regards
Running out of bandwidth sent from scientific calc.

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014

All themes are free now!

Reactions: sopu446

alvadroid

Jan 19, 2014
Booting loop with Nexus 4

Nice job with the theme, I am a batman fan and I like it.

I have tryed to install on my Nexus 4 with CM12 and the device started to boot in a loop indefinetely.

The solution was from Recovery, install Aroma File Manager and delete /data/system/theme folder and apk from apps.

Reactions: ANKIT RAWAT

adit07

Jul 18, 2011
Hi. I bought this on playstore but I dont see any theme icons that you posted in the screenshot?? Also I see just 1 wallpaper of batman's headshot.. I dont see the wallpaper with full body

Last edited:

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
Hi. I bought this on playstore but I dont see any theme icons that you posted in the screenshot?? Also I see just 1 wallpaper of batman's headshot.. I dont see the wallpaper with full body

Sorry for Inconvince can you tell me your device resolution?

Regards

Last edited:

drolgnir

Mar 26, 2011
Kingston
I don't have icons or other wall papers available. Device resolution 720 x 1280. Great theme thanks for all your work!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Ah ha I see the paid version now! Got it. App drawer icon fixed, and drawer background transparent. Volume still red, and wallpapers are? Lock screen wallpaper is perhaps to large for my device?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME
    PRESENTING

BATMAN CM12
    THEME

HDPI | XHDPI | XXHDPI DEVICES SUPPORTED.

I was Working on this theme since 2 weeks and I hope you will like my work.
    This theme is made for all the die heart fans out there of Batman or Bruce Wayne. Batman is one of most famous comic character and I wish you will like batman theme on your pretty beautiful cyanogemod 12 Phone.

What's Themed?
    - Fully Dark themed system UI (batmanised).
    - Fully Dark themed framework (batmanised).
    - New Ringtones & Notifications Sounds.
    - Batman Material Wallpapers.
    - Quick support.

SCREENSHOTS:
    WVrEWAI.jpg

5kX0tdB.png

WVrEWAI.jpg

nVGb6ON.jpg

For more screenshots visit download link below.

DOWNLOADS:
    FREE VERSION | GPLAY STORE

DONATE VERSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. YOU CAN FIND IT ON GPLAY. MORE FREE THEMES ARE IN 2ND OP.

PRESSING THANKS WILL NOT COST YOU. BUT IT CAN MOTIVATE ME

MORE THEMEs BY ME: CLICK TO TELEPORT TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

****HTC SENSE THEME****

****BLUE MATERIAL THEME****

All themes listed here are free of cost. Enjoy, If you want to appreciate my work just click thanks button or donate a PEPSI COKE!​

Featured in xda google+

V2cBhx6.jpg

Good you see your reply, actually I love comic characters. You can also check my heroes & villian theme in play store. I started one theme with main concept of "superman". If you will buy my this theme, I will work fast at your demand.

Regards
    Running out of bandwidth sent from scientific calc.
    @drolgnir I will fix it in the next update..!! And guys i was thinking of making a lucky draw so do you all guys want me to do that if yes then reply here after that only i will think upon it..!!

Best Regards
    Android Bandits