CM13 for LG-G3, test builds out already

syndre

Feb 28, 2011
Michigan
www.last.fm
I was sleepily clicking around last night and came across cuzz1369's AFH dump, containing Cyanogenmod13 builds for our G3 variants. Im psyched things are actively being worked on.
Heres the link..

because everyone will want to ask; flashing this, I cant boot past the optimizing dalvik screen (tried on another phone), maybe its the gapps, Im not sure. Flashing back 12 any 5.1 rom (or nandroid backup) went without a hitch.

I am not really a hardcore developer, and I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing this information. If This post doesnt belong here please let me know, or MOD take care of it then let me know. Im just a long time lurker, getting excited, I hope this is the right place for discussion

cuzz1369 thank-you
:highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:

S.AMU

Aug 6, 2013
Offenburg
I don't know. I don't use Facebook :))

But for now I reverted back to android 5, because in cm13 there are still some fc of system ui and other graphical problems and I need an reliable phone for work.

But I think I will put it again in an month or so

R

random571

Most everything works on VS985 on the cuzz 11/9 build. Baseband is unknown, and you can't change the network type off of global, but data works fine. Messaging works but I didn't try to make a call to see if everything is good on that end. It's pretty good for a "test" build.

micl9

Feb 27, 2011
NC
Does the D851 even have a CM maintainer anymore? CM12 or 13?
Or do we just tag on to the D855?

Last edited:

ohnoeskurtis

May 16, 2012
There is a new LS990 build posted, downloading it now. Gonna give her a spin and see how it goes.

I got stuck at the Android is updating screen. It took about 5 minutes to get past the boot animation. I wiped Dalvic, cache, system and data. Then tried flashing the ROM only then 2 different sets of Gapps and still got stuck. Maybe I'll try again later when I have some more time.

Last edited: