CM13 MaX2 S19 UmBreLLaTeaM SpaiNTeaM

Aug 27, 2016
Hello partners!!!
Here we share the functional rom last for our MaX2!
At the request of many colleagues, I created this CM13 based on 29 September.
And adding the entire S19 firmware to have it fully updated and upgraded.
Fully functional quick and steady myself I was surprised with the performance tests ... 143,000 AnTuTu with hot enough to test mobile Cold believe can draw record numbers ...

To say that I still have problems with slow motion ....
I'm starting to not know where mistakes can be ....
Libs I managed to trace the entire structure of the official EUI and still does not work ....
Permits revised from top to bottom ...
Libs mother and CM13 ... zilch ...
Perhaps there may be something in the kernel (boot) but there are limited ...
As I change anything to do directly test the ROM does not start or comes into infinite loops ....
So ... I leave the rom completely finished but with 2 bugs.
And each user knows what he wants or what you need.
But the ROM is fully functional for day to day and is really fast and stable.

BUGS:

1 Slowmotion nonfunctional. The rest of the camera is fully functional with 21mpxl.
2nd nonfunctional IRDA. (With this ... if not roms stocks moment ... little we can do ...)
The first!!!! IMPORTANT

We do not force anyone has use or install the rom.
We do not make yourself responsible for possible errors or brik the terminal.
We simply share our work for all so that we can have the terminal in our language.

RoM CM13

CM13 based official of the day 29/09/2016
s19 official firmware with all its libs + kernel.
Rom eliminated completely stock only apks that created conflict with our terminal.
Doze functional.
Sound perfect.
wiffi
BT
Integrated Pico gapps
Some improvements in the build.prop

Installation Method

We have created a zip FULL.
ROM contains firmware s19 + recovery + 5.8 everything necessary for you to come firmware do not have problems to come and stay all properly installed and running smoothly or silly scares.

* Download rom.
* Enter the zip rom on your terminal.
* Restart recovery.
* Since the recovery to the wipes.
* Once the wipes, select the zip and install.
* Once installation is complete, restart System.
* Wait for the rom you first start, it takes a few minutes not alarmed.

downloads TeaMSpaiN

CM13 ROM S19: https://mega.nz/#!SwIHSB7C!rFQJsQxx-J-RI121GWsaC6DAhDkLHzJdDPvdVabZRRY

Your comments on this rom.
And if you find any bug report to try to fix them.
Greetings comrades!

DONATE PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/ParasiteYgaseOso

Last edited:

darkming

Dec 31, 2007
Belgrade
Nice, smooth, we will see battery performance compared to Mokee.

- Camera2 api doesnt work
- Slowmotion doesnt work
- IR doesnt work
- For me, missing Aegis app from Mokee is a big step back

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjoach

ArctiX

Jan 25, 2009
Also the hardware buttons light up when you touch the screen, on Eui they only lit up when you touched the buttons, not the screen.

Oh, and after checking now, the AudioFX doesn't work system wide, only in the cm music app, in e.g. YouTube or Tidal, it doesn't make any change in sound.

Notification light is blinking when charging, is there any way to make it always on and not blinking?

Last edited:

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Also the hardware buttons light up when you touch the screen, on Eui they only lit up when you touched the buttons, not the screen.

Oh, and after checking now, the AudioFX doesn't work system wide, only in the cm music app, in e.g. YouTube or Tidal, it doesn't make any change in sound.

Notification light is blinking when charging, is there any way to make it always on and not blinking?

For the hardware buttons backlight, you can turn them off in settings/buttons or you can turn the brightness of them right down, via editing the max_brightness file.(can't remember the path name atm, but can easily google)

For the charging light, you can turn the charging light off in settings/display. The options for them don't seem to work unfortunately.

Reactions: ArctiX

ArctiX

Jan 25, 2009
When I plugged my phone to the computer I noticed a blank file with no name and hard disk icon on my sd card, when I tried to delete it, it wiped my whole sd card! don't delete that file if you see it.

abufrejoval

Dec 26, 2010
Frankfurt
Thank you, looks really production quality

This is extremely close to what I wanted from this device: Straighforward CM13 (ok, I'll want CM14 next), no bloat, functional and fast.

Also rooted, which means I control my device, not some vendor who wanted my money but fails to cede the control over what he sold.

And most importantly: No longer any of these Chinese apps, which refused to get uninstalled while they claimed about any privilege Android can provide.

I sure hope security patches will be coming for years as the device looks powerful enough to last a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMicro