• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

cm13 note 5

Search This thread

bam654

Jun 6, 2013
I was following a thread where they had cm13 working as a daily on the note 5. I have sprint and everything worked but it did mot see my sim. They have since took it off the xda do to some drama between dev's. Was curious if anyone else is making progress on cm13?

Last edited:

abax44

Oct 13, 2010
I was following a thread whefe they had cm13 working as a daily on the note 5. I have sprint and everything worked but it did mot see my sim. They have since took it off the xda do to some drama between dev's. Was curious if anyone else is making progress on cm13?
PM The_grim_creeper and ask for an invite. ;)

abax44

Oct 13, 2010
They're still working on it. You can join the group and watch their progress. I'd give you the link but I don't think I have it (telegram).

The_grim_creeper

Aug 3, 2016
Haha i had the rom just data isnt working on sprint was hoping someone else would be working on it and get it fully working on sprint
Good then
Good luck getting it workinf elsewhere

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

I would be eternally grateful if you could link me to it also
Lol someone said that we are not needed on xda so we left forgot his name though but they were 3 of them just a select are in our group i think we might lock it down as well just in case those trolls try to join
For everyone else i suggest you wait for rayman to release his build because MynogeN won't return to xda

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts