[CM7 Theme Chooser] ElegantSteel (HDPI/MDPI) 6/10

Search This thread

keyser_soze710

Sep 25, 2011
Hello,
This theme is the best but i have an question, does it works with the Samsung Galaxy 3 (I5800).
I am using the Kyrillos Rom.
Kind regards
keyser_soze

keyser_soze710

Sep 25, 2011
Hello,
No I dont have CM7, but I have installed the theme chooser.
So, how do i have to install the theme with the theme chooser?
Kind regards
keyser_soze

keyser_soze710

Sep 25, 2011
Hello,
This is the problem, i cant install the apk, i get an error message "Parsingfehler"
(it is german). Do you know what the problem is?
Kind regards
keyser_soze

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Hello,
This is the problem, i cant install the apk, i get an error message "Parsingfehler"
(it is german). Do you know what the problem is?
Kind regards
keyser_soze

Either your rom doesn't support cm7 themes or you just have to re dl.

edit: updated theme, fixed twitter bug and removed attachment, theme can be downloaded in my dropbox.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Last edited:

pompatello

Jan 29, 2011
Great theme, love it.
Just one thing: how can I get to change the email notification icon? it didn't get themed like the rest of them

hulkhaugen

May 4, 2010
Arendal
bstart.net
What a nice theme to stumble upon, i'm loving it ;)

However, as picky as i am, i want to change a few details, for instance the battery, and i want to put a different icon for every 10%. I've made them in Photoshop, and added the values in stat_sys_battery.xml. But i also saw all the files listed in android.xml. Should i add the new files i've made in this .xml, and maybe other .xml's, or does this go automatic when i recompile with apktool?

About the statusbar icons, it seems like you use some sort of gradient or shadows to apply a 3D look, what are the parameters for that (in PS)? I've simply been using color overlay with #555555 so far...

Hope you're not insulted by my wishes to change it ;)

paslanmaz

Nov 30, 2011
LDPI

theme is great man really it looks great even my ldpi huawei 8120 this theme bring my phone live man thank you again ı am missing the icons they still cm7 icons ı guess its because ldpi issue ?

Papun

Oct 31, 2011
very nice theme but i dont like status bar line :( can you change it to black?

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using xda premium

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Why wouldn't it work, worked just fine on other ppl with mdpi.

And if I change the status to black it won't be elegant steel anymore. You can do it yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, here is the awesome ElegantSteel theme for our devices. :), I originally ported it for my wildfire, but then I decided to port it for HDPI due to some ppl wanting it, and also i have a new phone now :p.

What has been themed so far.
    - Framework-res
    - SystemUI
    - Settings
    - Some widgets
    - Contacts
    - Deskclock
    - Music
    - Gmail
    - Vending (not the new market)
    - Stat notify icons
    - Widget locker
    - Camera
    - Phone
    - Keyboard

APK can be downloaded from my dropbox HERE

Credits go to Jedipottsy, for the awesome concept, you can find it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=699497, Cyanogenmod, T-Mobile, Thyrus and anyone else who contributed to the awesome theme.

This is for HDPI only, but it should work on MDPI.

How to install?
    1. Download the apk
    2. Open the theme chooser
    3. Select ElegantSteel
    4. Select it and apply.

egdialer.png
    sc2.png
    egbla.png
    egsettings.png

If you like it, just hit the thanks button =)
    Reserved in case i forgot to reserve it ;D

Changelog.

6/10/2011 - fixed twitter bug, theme can be downloaded in my dropbox instead.
    1/8/2011 - 4g icons
    31/7/2011 - themed keyboard and added overscroll glow
    9/6/2011 - finished it off
    8/6/2011 - fixed some stuff
    6/6/2011 - themed music app, finished status bar look, themed deskclock, themed market.
    5/6/2011 - added themed analog clock widget, themed widget locker notification icon, did more stuff to music app a bit, and themed dial in-call screen a bit, gmail
    3/6/2011 - fixed a few things, stat icons, finished theming contacts, made status bar pulldown background transparent.
    1/6/2011 - Initial release
    Great theme,

Small request. could it be possible to make the notification pull down transparent?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Yeah sure.
    Yea just missing a nice transparent drop down notification drawer :D I love this theme and I applied he same font, even better :D

What icons are you using?

Yeah i'll add that and a bunch of fixes when I get some time to work on this soon. The icons are PurityFS by Lunie :D
    Background in dialpad on my LGP500 not transparent as your theme were post.
    It's only dark background
    THANKS

Your phone is mdpi? That's probably why. This is for hdpi, but I said it will work for mdpi, not be fully compatible, ill work on mdpi drawables when I have time.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App