[CM7 THEME] MEIZU v8.0 MDPI/HDPI for CM7 (07/27/2011)

Search This thread

charliebigpot

Apr 27, 2010
Hi! I'm using this theme on my Desire with the rom Cibernodo Mod2Bravo v7.1 Holy and something curious happens. The symbols in the status bar vanish slowly once they are not in use anymore, in the following screenshot you can see what I mean.
In this case I had the alarm active, which showed the symbol of the alarm in the status bar and then deactivated the alarm causing all other symbols to move to the right.. after 20-30 seconds everything is fine, but still..

kQ7hu.jpg

thx!

Last edited:

staud

Dec 26, 2011
Hi charliebigpot,

I'd better wait for a competent answer (noob here), but I had the same ghosting effect with my status bar icons. Building and flashing the transparency patcher (see opening post) solved this issue.

Reactions: charliebigpot

MaNFr3

Dec 9, 2011
Milano
I've applied transparent statusbar using apktool, it works perfectly with adw launcher ex, but i've noticed a little bug... when I open Facebook, dropbox or CM7 browser, the statusbar becomes solid white (overlaps the white) and so clock,wifi, and signal result unreadable. I think those apps shall cover whole the screen (and are white at top), I think with a matte statusbar you don't notice this effect because statusbar is always on top.
Can I resolve it?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

hacklana

Sep 8, 2010
Maryland
i cant download your theme from both site, please pm me with new links like on mediafire or 4shared

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

staud

Dec 26, 2011
Hey there! I have been using a custom status bar created with zdune's patcher (under CM7). Today I carried out a TPT in order to get an ICS suitable partiton layout. I tried two ICS ROM builds and then decided to go back to Gingerbread and restored via CWM yesterday's backup. The restore brought my Gingerbread setup back, BUT the status bar has completely disappeared. No matter which launcher I try.
As I'm not very experienced I don't dare just to reflash the status bar patch zip or the undo patch.
Would that bring me back my status bar, what do you think? Or would it help to reflash the ROM without a wipe?
Ist there any way to get it back without wiping?

Thank you guys!

EDIT: OK, I couldn't stand it and just flashed undo.zip and that just solved my problem. The status bar is again where it should be. Afterwards I reflashed the patcher.

Last edited:

PoTT3R

Feb 16, 2011
How to disable the transparent background? Like in contacts and settings.
I don't like it and slows my phone down... otherwise this is my favourite theme.

maxesxp

Nov 13, 2011
calgary
what is meizu/miui settings in the patcher? center clock mod, operator name, and transparency are obvious, but im wondering as to what meizu/miui settings do to your phone.

maxesxp

Nov 13, 2011
calgary
@maxesxp did you read readme.txt?? there are screens for each option

Yes I did, but I don't see much difference. Does it just allow a different status bar for when the notification tray is pulled down? And your patcher does not seen to work with my phone... other people in my forum have got it to work. Iv tried undoing and reflashing, multi live picture live wallpaper, patching systemui and framework.res multiple times, tried using both your meizu and miui themes, tried manually pushing the systemui.apk, and the error log says that nothing is wrong.... help please?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

antukubo

Feb 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
I just found out that Meizu theme cause my Youtube keep fc for the past few months. When i change theme, youtube will be working normally. I've been using Meizu for almost 2 years and i'm not feeling to change it. So, how can i remove youtube from Meizu? I tried to decompile using APK Manager but always getting error. I'm on CM7.2 stable btw and thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MEIZU CM7 Theme by Z25

35459_09_07_11_6_41_44.png

http://www.gimpuj.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=79737 (help me to break 500 or even more :) views this week)

Video:

Video tutorial how to use patcher/patcher ADB over windows:

What been themed:
    framework, systemui, market, camera, calc, gallery3d, gmail, email, internet, calendar, contacts, music, sound recorder, talk, phone, settings, clock/alarm, mms, power management, analog clock, youtube, tweet deck, twitter, tapa talk, radio, setcpu, switchpro, news&weather, poweramp, terminal, qqplayer, spareparts, widgetlocker, ubermusic, cube calc, facebook, go sms, gadu-gadu, google+, dsp manager, maps, theme chooser, root explorer, google, search, launcher pro docks
    other stuff I can't remember

Important:
    1) If you want pulled down statusbar like on my screen you have to install patch after you will set theme in theme chooser (patcher site below)
    (do system backup before then install patch via recovery CWM)
    2) If patch will remove your statusbar restore backup or install undo.zip and try again or let me know.
    3) If your SystemUI.apk doesn't have /smali dir (classes.dex file) it means your rom is odexed and sorry you aren't able to patch your system - READ MORE
    4) Some patches needs to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip, reboot, install undo.zip, reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy :) (lil' bit annoying, but what can I do o_O)

How to make patch for nightly build of CM7:
    http://zdune.mod2xtreme.com/android/tweaks.php

Wallpaper & transparency:
    As you should know not each launchers supports transparent statusbar, but if we will use MiltiPicture Live Wallpaper we can get transparent statusbar using any launcher :) so I added wallpaper.png to the pack.

WidgetLocker theme:
    wltheme.png

it's placed over theme zip file

Bootanimation:
    HDPI: 480x800 | MDPI: 320x480 | LDPI: 240x320
    boot.gif

it's also placed over theme zip file

Changelog:
    05/30/2011: initial release of MDPI version
    05/31/2011: initial release of HDPI alpha version
    06/01/2011: data icons fix | widgets fix
    06/14/2011: few new icons
    fix: links are visible in text mgs.
    fix: dialer mdpi/hdpi
    fix: gtalk :)
    progressbar
    patcher v0.7
    06/26/2001: bootanimation h/mdpi
    06/27/2011: transparent apps background
    SGS descriptions color
    new music notify icon
    text window fix
    Icon pack leaked
    07/01/2011: fix: camera issue
    fix: appears wallpaper only issue
    fix: system animations issue
    widgetlocker theme h/mdpi
    07/07/2011: few more app icons
    few more notify icons
    twitter/facebook widget
    desk clock panel
    patcher v0.9
    bugfixes
    icon pack updated
    bootanimation ldpi
    07/09/2011: battery percentage
    transparent contacts
    Go SMS Meizu Theme
    few more new widgets
    bugfixes
    07/17/2011: few new icons
    fix: youtube fullscreen window
    support for adw docks
    new toggles
    new data notify icons
    signal, wifi, data fully icons
    whole apk been optimized
    support for tablet tweaks
    brand new patcher v1.0
    support for new market ONLY
    fix: popup's :)
    07/27/2011: universal apk for each cm7 build :)

Todo:
    -nothing

Download:
    MDPI/HDPI: MEIZU_by_ZduneX25.zip
    Patcher Site: http://zdune.mod2xtreme.com/android/tweaks.php
    Theme SRC: http://zdunex25.deviantart.com/art/MEIZU-v8-0-SRC-217545194

Mirrors of my files are not allowed. Can't download ask me.
    patcheri.png

What you should know about patcher is:

to install patcher run install.bat
    After step 4 you need to edit StatusBarService.smali manually, to check if you did it right you can use option 5, it will make a log.txt (C:\WINDOWS\log.txt) which should show 6 lines:

number)
    number) 0x2
    number)

number)
    number) -0x3
    number)

if it shows more that means you made it wrong, if you are sure you did it right you don't have to use option 5

To create update.zip for recovery go to C:\WINDOWS\signed and move SystemUI.apk to C:\WINDOWS\recovery\system\app then go back to patcher and choose 9.

Don't use clean - option 8 before you will copy modded files to you phone!

Please don't mod my script if you have ideas how to make it better just contact me.

Download: http://zdunex25.mywpm.com/Patcher.zip
    Mirror: http://zdunex25.deviantart.com/#/d3h0m0i (latest patcher inside zip archive)
    Won't release it today. HDPI versions has bugs (not sure why) so I need to fix them before I will share it. Sorry, but one good thing: MDPI is ready and works well.
    wow, waiting for download link :)
    Patch.zip for HDPI

Transparent status bar is finally working on some HDPI devices! ( atleast on my N1 )
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11560058/patch(1).zip
    Download and flash from recovery.
    5783334699_26417d68f9_b.jpg
    5783889716_31df9cd265_b.jpg

Thankyou ZduneX25 :)
    Hit the thanks button would ya? :)