[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
You will keep all apps and settings, as they are stored on /data, not /system.
Edit: You will need to reflash the correct gapps and setup your Google account again, as correctly stated by hadi_rena below :)
This info is readily available if you search via xda or Google. You should be prepared to do a little research for yourself as this is the development section, not q & a ;)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

torsoen

Aug 25, 2011
Nesodden
You will keep all apps and settings, as they are stored on /data, not /system.
Edit: You will need to reflash the correct gapps and setup your Google account again, as correctly stated by hadi_rena below :)
This info is readily available if you search via xda or Google. You should be prepared to do a little research for yourself as this is the development section, not q & a ;)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for info, and i have searched, and read, but i get so many hits and the answers are sometimes unclear and different.
I should of course have written in q&a but this i forgot.

But i also think that other users of this tread like to see how to do it, and i will update my "how" to when i know that this is working.

-torsoen

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Thanks for all help!

Nasty flight mode error fixed.

Final prescription for a refreshed and working system, apps and settings are in place inclusive google account.

Boot into recover

After you'll enter recovery mode ( I assume it's CWM based recovery ) then:
1. Choose advanced
2. Choose wipe dalvik cache, then confirm it
3. Go back to main menu
4. Choose wipe cache partition, then confirm it
5. Go to go to "mounts & storage"
6. Choose format/ system, then confirm it
7. go bak to main menu
8. install zip ROM, and confirm
9. install zip kernel, and confirm - only if you change kernel as I do
10. install correct gapps, and confirm
11. go back to main menu
12. reboot
13. LG logo is showing - booting
14. CyanogenMod startup graphic is running quite a long time, minutes
15. vola! all settings kept

-torsoen

Last edited:

stevens_kenneth

Feb 11, 2011
Rom awesome

I'm on this rom right because have all things good: FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wifi, 3G, all work perfectly, but i miss all the Jelly Bean features, may be :)fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:) if temasek can and want, make a reloaded CM7 jelly bean flauvor for old users like me.

:) :) :)

Reactions: torsoen

mrgian

Mar 16, 2012
Davao City
I guess temasek got no plan on this old ROM to update or add more features. As of this moment, he ceased on supporting our device due to some circumstances. Lets just wait for whatever his plan. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Medizinmann

Nov 14, 2011
I guess temasek got no plan on this old ROM to update or add more features. As of this moment, he ceased on supporting our device due to some circumstances. Lets just wait for whatever his plan. Cheers!

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Hi!

The development for CM7 has stopped quite a while ago and therefore there won't be any updates for this ROM.

But there is a CM10.1 ROM which he updates usually at least once a week...

...or you could use the CM10.1 ROM by tonyp...

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I'm on this rom right because have all things good: FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wifi, 3G, all work perfectly, but i miss all the Jelly Bean features, may be :)fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:) if temasek can and want, make a reloaded CM7 jelly bean flauvor for old users like me.

:) :) :)

There won't be any updates for this ROM - support for CM7 has stopped.

Especially since we're on a good way for a fully working CM10.1 - tonyps built already has working Bluetooth. Wifi and 3G worked all the time. Only thing on your list that isn't fixed 100% is FM Radio but there is a working workaround.

flopower1996

Sep 8, 2012
Hi!

The development for CM7 has stopped quite a while ago and therefore there won't be any updates for this ROM.

But there is a CM10.1 ROM which he updates usually at least once a week...

...or you could use the CM10.1 ROM by tonyp...

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

There won't be any updates for this ROM - support for CM7 has stopped.

Especially since we're on a good way for a fully working CM10.1 - tonyps built already has working Bluetooth. Wifi and 3G worked all the time. Only thing on your list that isn't fixed 100% is FM Radio but there is a working workaround.

And hdmi is broken.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P990 mit Tapatalk 2

marck90

Oct 2, 2012
Groningen
And the most important thing for me the battery in cm 10.1 sucks in comparison with cm 7

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app

Medizinmann

Nov 14, 2011
And the most important thing for me the battery in cm 10.1 sucks in comparison with cm 7

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app

Hi!

Well this heavily depends on the Apps you use and the 2g/3g-signal quality – as bad signal can drain your battery really fast.

Using pengus77 kowalski kernel exp. 123 I had battery run times up to 18 hours with moderate use but activated 3G, WLAN, Bluetooth and syncs – usually I have round about 10h with more than moderate use and 6-8h with heavy use - and I don't see much of a difference anymore to the run times I had using CM7 with symbi0sis kernel.

And there is still development – pengus is still in the process of rewriting the whole battery driver – so there is still some potential.

And as already said – CM7 support/development has stopped – we won’t see anything new here.

Last edited:

M3n0

Feb 3, 2012
Hi!

You should try the symbi0sis-kernel with this rom for best performance...

Gesendet von meinem LG-P990 mit Tapatalk 2

My bad. I didn't see this was the cm7 topic, I wanted to post in te cm10.1 rom from temasek. Beside kowalski's kernel is there any other good kernel for cm10.1 and with the support for zram?

Top Liked Posts