[CM9] Iconia ICS Project

Search This thread

jakob95

Sep 14, 2011
NYC
The main reason alone I install CyanongenMOD 9 on devices, is just to get ICS. Our device already has ICS so w/e, plus its probably going to mess up a lot of stuff on the tablet anyways as usual with custom ROMS.

peporras

Jan 8, 2010
Albacete
Ok does the same you will wait
a question of curiosity when you leave the ics you think we can install it with the unlocked bootloader?
I think there will be no way to unlock in a while for ACER While noting our progress and patched

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
Ok does the same you will wait
a question of curiosity when you leave the ics you think we can install it with the unlocked bootloader?
I think there will be no way to unlock in a while for ACER While noting our progress and patched

Could you rephrase that? Install what? CM9? You will just have to flash it with CWM. You won't need to re-unlock your bootloader. It is a custom rom, not official, so your unlocked bootloader will remain unlocked.

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
it'll be faster, more customizable, and well, CM9 man.

I can say right now its faster than stock ICS leaks we've had so far. I have proof....:)

oh and there will be a stock CWM recovery as well. Lots of issues with the thor one weve piggy backed with.

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
View attachment 1004413
By what means is it faster? And what proof do you have :p?

general multitasking, browsing, transitions. everything just feels way faster. best i can describe it. i have pretty concrete proof :)

here....

2yuhtfd.jpg

:) just a warning, dont ask for ETA's these guys are workin their butts off on this!

Last edited:

gh123man

View attachment 1004413

general multitasking, browsing, transitions. everything just feels way faster. best i can describe it. i have pretty concrete proof :)

here....

2yuhtfd.jpg

:) just a warning, dont ask for ETA's these guys are workin their butts off on this!

Im going to assume your the new member of the team that ive been hearing about :) just modded the audio driver, should add mic support. you should pop on IRC some time :)

Top Liked Posts