• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CM9 ICS Interface Change [SGS III]

Search This thread

Cryss

Sep 13, 2011
Barnsley
www.soundmasters.22web.org
I wanna make a proposal with our devs and themers ...

As i see in this SGS III hands on video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDwxpFgoDg
The interface look's like CM9 but it's much more colorize, i like it and i'm sure more people agree with me. The old school CM9 ICS for my point of view has expired, i'm tired of it and his blue nasty colors.

Let's gather our knowledge and do that.

So what's gonna be ?

This ->
thismf.png

Or this ->
Cyanogen_Mod_CM9_for_Droid_3_Ice_Cream_Sandwich_R.jpg

Jadax

Apr 6, 2012
I actually prefer the mellow CM9 UI that we have right now...flashy colours look fine for a while, but then I just get annoyed.

I love Apex Launcher and Trebuchet is very close to that...so I'm loving my UI right now :)

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
Its possible i am working on such theme xd

But have some probs with decompiling

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

You always have surprises man :p
Waiting for an heavily customized ICS buils (probably after maclaw released any stable version)
On topic: Well i guess it's all temporary bro. We all get bored with same look everyday. So many of us will change to different launchers or themes :p

K.A.

Apr 4, 2012
before u post or create a new thread for a new theme or anything..ASK ROBIN..lol..that guy is always upto something and what do you know..santa claus may just have the gift uve been wanting all along ready in his bag!! :p :D

T

tomb20

would really like to see a theme like touchwiz after cm9 is stable. Think android has gone dark and boring since gingerbread. Colours make things look funner and more exciting :):)