• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

CN OTA ROM / KLEN2105310CN00DRX - JoyUI2.5

Search This thread

wertus33333

Sep 14, 2016
現在手機無法開機
**** sry, the update in the thread seems to be broken :S. try booting to bootloader and switching slot "fastboot --set-active=a" or "fastboot --set-active=b" one of the slots should still contain your old system which booted. Then do the update with KLEN2009280cn00mq3 (which i am uploading right now, can take some time...) like in the thread. This update works, i am using it right now on my phone.

s22884513

Jul 24, 2013
**** sry, the update in the thread seems to be broken :S. try booting to bootloader and switching slot "fastboot --set-active=a" or "fastboot --set-active=b" one of the slots should still contain your old system which booted. Then do the update with KLEN2009280cn00mq3 (which i am uploading right now, can take some time...) like in the thread. This update works, i am using it right now on my phone.
Tried but couldn't succeed ;(
Have you updated to 12.5?

Last edited:

kevin mitnick

Oct 28, 2011
radio.img IMEI is currently missing
radio img means modem.img, right ?
here is this
-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UVMEnNLMouqFUyVxNP8z-5iz-vn_T2O-/view?usp=sharing-

i'd extracted payload.bin..
i used this tutorial

----edit----
for next time, may you need backup modem or radio image from your device before modifiying. you can use partition backup application from play store..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts