General [CN/WW] Magisk Patched Boot images for ROG 5S / pro

Search This thread

theballingball

May 9, 2022
Can you please upload WW-31.0810.1226.84? Also, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the effort you put into this post. It has saved me and probably many others so much time and as long as I have my ROG Phone 5, I will continue to look forward to every update in the future. Thank you so much for your effort :D

yurishouse

Can you please upload WW-31.0810.1226.84? Also, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the effort you put into this post. It has saved me and probably many others so much time and as long as I have my ROG Phone 5, I will continue to look forward to every update in the future. Thank you so much for your effort :D
WW-31.0810.1226.84 updated
enjoy.
I've been busy doing school stuff so didn't have the time to maintain speed on updates. sry

Reactions: theballingball

RicoMartins

Jul 10, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11
ASUS ROG Phone 5
PFirst of all, thank you for your effort in this work of great importance to all ROG users who like modifications. In my case the difficulty 8 of extracting the boot image. That said, I would like to ask the favor of WHEN it is possible for you to image 91 (ww_31.0810.1226.91) .I went back to using Rog I have 5S and I already got this version. It gets very hot and consumes too much battery. I would like to try to solve it having access to the system, in advance, thank you very much. (Forgive my Google based English)

RicoMartins

Jul 10, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11
ASUS ROG Phone 5
PEm primeiro lugar, obrigado pelo seu esforço neste trabalho de grande importância para todos os usuários ROG que gostam de modificações. No meu caso a dificuldade 8 de extrair a imagem de boot. Dito isso, gostaria de pedir o favor de QUANDO for possível a imagem 91 (ww_31.0810.1226.91). Voltei a usar o Rog Tenho 5S e já tenho essa versão. Fica muito quente e consome muita bateria. Gostaria de tentar resolver tendo acesso ao sistema, desde já, muito obrigado. (Perdoe meu inglês baseado no Google)
EI apologize for not checking the download link first... It already contains the most current file thank you very much for your effort.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WW-31.0810.1226.84 updated
    enjoy.
    I've been busy doing school stuff so didn't have the time to maintain speed on updates. sry