[Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

YAdesign

Dec 3, 2015
wow! that is easy! do you know of any tutorials that i can purchase to get a more in depth read on this. (pixel densities, resolutions, etc. how to create)?

not really, I learned everything on my own, with little help on certain techniques from youtube, and later on just combining what I know :)

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

small taste of LunarUI revisited for CM13/12.1, a little peek at few icons that will be included :)

LQxZyEYQ762HQt8Zt21z-8cnJzxDlorHXsWlNE1F684

Last edited:

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
wow! that is easy! do you know of any tutorials that i can purchase to get a more in depth read on this. (pixel densities, resolutions, etc. how to create)?

You don't need to purchase tutorials. YouTube and Google is how I learned. I'm mostly self-taught. I started a thread to help folks with various graphics programs but no one was interested...lol. However if you ever have specific questions, feel free to ask there or on one of the many icon creation tutorial threads on this site. :)

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Sieht Hammer Aus ;) :cool:

English only please as per Forum Rule 4.

I´m workin´on a new pack. My first "real" iconpack, every icon is handmade :)
And, not flat, not material ;)

What do you think?

Can anyone recommend a good dashboard/template? I'm looking for one with a large launcher support..

Looks awesome. It depends on what you're looking for and how many launchers you want to support. There are free ones and paid ones. Check on Google+.

Last edited:

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Thank you! :) I've searched but find nothing. Maybe you can give me a tip or link?
Get in touch with Sasi Kanth on google plus. He does some really nice dashboards with full launcher support. Or look in any icon apk you have and see who the maker is in settings. Your new icons look great. Glad they are not flat or material.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: King Rollo

King Rollo

Aug 8, 2012
L.E.
play.google.com
Get in touch with Sasi Kanth on google plus. He does some really nice dashboards with full launcher support. Or look in any icon apk you have and see who the maker is in settings. Your new icons look great. Glad they are not flat or material.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Perfect! Many thanks :)
I´ll write Sasi Kanth a message. Thank you very much!

T.C.Stockdale

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
Perfect! Many thanks :)
I´ll write Sasi Kanth a message. Thank you very much!

IMO you should release these amazing icons, you've been working on/by Xmas...:p as a gift to XDA Members. JJD would, as always, give you a Xmas bonus :highfive: Those are some very very nice Icons. And you know me, I like the dark style Icons, but those :good: :good:

HipKat

Recognized Contributor
IMO you should release these amazing icons, you've been working on/by Xmas...:p as a gift to XDA Members. JJD would, as always, give you a Xmas bonus :highfive: Those are some very very nice Icons. And you know me, I like the dark style Icons, but those :good: :good:

I totally agree, those are sweet and a nice departure from the amazing sets we usually see from Rollo (which I've used many of)

King Rollo

Aug 8, 2012
L.E.
play.google.com

I totally agree, those are sweet and a nice departure from the amazing sets we usually see from Rollo (which I've used many of)

Thank you both :) :highfive:
Oh man, I think it takes more time till Xmas I still have about 100 icons LOL
And also, I fight with android studio and new dashboard .... :cyclops:

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Thank you both :) :highfive:
Oh man, I think it takes more time till Xmas I still have about 100 icons LOL
And also, I fight with android studio and new dashboard .... :cyclops:

Sasi is really good with support and helping out when possible. i'm not sure who else is involved but that new dashboard is gorgeous and so easy to use.

Reactions: King Rollo

Roberto1000

Feb 15, 2009
Bavaria
I´m workin´on a new pack. My first "real" iconpack, every icon is handmade :)
And, not flat, not material ;)

What do you think?

Can anyone recommend a good dashboard/template? I'm looking for one with a large launcher support..

New Update Rollo Bud? [emoji1] [emoji41]

When the Icons Come out? [emoji1]

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone