Search This thread

Tomjodh

Jan 15, 2012
Utrecht
Just a little icon pack i zipped up for you guys. Enjoy

attachment.php

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8W8yBaBj6V2cTBlZ1BRNjZjbTQ

Polycon-Icon-Pack-2.jpg

Download: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3616797&stc=1&d=1453325249

Epic! Thanks

mloc33

Nov 10, 2010
VA
Working on some ideas, the new PC ain`t gonna happen, so I`m stuck with trying to be patient with my ****y laptop will it heats up to the surface temperature of the sun and sounding like a industrial fan while I`m making icons and such in Photoshop....more ideas to come.

BTW, the icon bases/templates I have are out of date, so I`ll have to find some more to add as time goes on.

4lpy6pK.png

Pick_A_Name

May 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Working on some ideas, the new PC ain`t gonna happen, so I`m stuck with trying to be patient with my ****y laptop will it heats up to the surface temperature of the sun and sounding like a industrial fan while I`m making icons and such in Photoshop....more ideas to come.

BTW, the icon bases/templates I have are out of date, so I`ll have to find some more to add as time goes on.

4lpy6pK.png
Have you checked to see if dust has clogged the fans/heatsink on the laptop? It's worth trying to blow it out with compressed air. Just use short bursts and try not to get the fan going really fast as it can ruin the fan, but it's definitely worth checking.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reactions: mloc33

HipKat

Recognized Contributor

4lpy6pK.png

Oh those are sweet!

I second blowing the dust out. Even on my desktop it makes a world of difference where you think it wouldn't, like my FPS when gaming

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Have you checked to see if dust has clogged the fans/heatsink on the laptop? It's worth trying to blow it out with compressed air. Just use short bursts and try not to get the fan going really fast as it can ruin the fan, but it's definitely worth checking.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Worked on the old Nintendo cartridges. Much like robitussin, blowing things usually fixes everything. ?
Oh those are sweet!

I second blowing the dust out. Even on my desktop it makes a world of difference where you think it wouldn't, like my FPS when gaming

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup

Blow out the fans, keep it off soft surfaces, and elevate the laptop so some airflow can pass under it (bottle caps under the back two corners works)

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Hi guys
I'm trying to change some icons in the icon pack itself to suit my taste and for the reason some icons are not covered by the icon pack.
Can somebody point me to any guide on how to do that. I tried to search but maybe I didn't hit the correct keyword so it return me nothing.
I tried to rename the icons but how to make sure the icons are picked by the apps after I recompile the icon pack?. How do they work?.

Sent from my SM-N920C

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Hi guys
I'm trying to change some icons in the icon pack itself to suit my taste and for the reason some icons are not covered by the icon pack.
Can somebody point me to any guide on how to do that. I tried to search but maybe I didn't hit the correct keyword so it return me nothing.
I tried to rename the icons but how to make sure the icons are picked by the apps after I recompile the icon pack?. How do they work?.

Sent from my SM-N920C
look in the assets folder of the apk. there is a icon theme file in there with whatever you name your icon and the activity of the app it represents in the playstore. . you would need to do a lot of adding, changing, renaming, fixing other xml's, etc. google search how to add icons to an icon dashboard...

Hail ?

Reactions: Rosli59564

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
look in the assets folder of the apk. there is a icon theme file in there with whatever you name your icon and the activity of the app it represents in the playstore. . you would need to do a lot of adding, changing, renaming, fixing other xml's, etc. google search how to add icons to an icon dashboard...

Hail ?

Thanks. Will try it.

Sent from my SM-N920C

Reactions: Thebear j koss

r1l_Alex_™

Nov 19, 2015
_Under Ground_
Does anyone know the exact filename of King-Rollo's 7null icon pack? Im trying to clean out TSR fragments out of my system... Playstore version...

I cant PM him because of a issue with the XDA app...

Thank you... I apologize....

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone