Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

prozai

Oct 3, 2010
Kampar
screener_20151129%2814:12:14%29.png

Could anyone help to identify what icon pack used in this screenshot? Been trying "black minimal icon pack" and so on keywords but turn out to be no result. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Could anyone help to identify what icon pack used in this screenshot? Been trying "black minimal icon pack" and so on keywords but turn out to be no result. Any help would be appreciated thanks
They are from either cornie cons, candy cons, or KAIP I forget which. The 4 black ones in the middle are folders, the 2 white ones in the corners are dock icons included in the app.

Hail ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rosli59564

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone has experience in handling new samsung clock icon. Since S6 the icon is showing the actual time(it's not a static icon). The problem is I've tried many icon packs but it refuses to change. I even decompile the icon packs, tried changing the package name and everthing but still no go. Those packs work just fine on older phones.
I'm sorry if this is not a right place to ask this.

Sent from my SM-N920C

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com
Anyone has experience in handling new samsung clock icon. Since S6 the icon is showing the actual time(it's not a static icon). The problem is I've tried many icon packs but it refuses to change. I even decompile the icon packs, tried changing the package name and everthing but still no go. Those packs work just fine on older phones.
I'm sorry if this is not a right place to ask this.

Sent from my SM-N920C
Can't you just manually change it by long pressing the icon and go thru icon picker in Nova? How annoying to make the clock icon show the actual time... Such a headache for icon designers and launcher devs to handle...

Hail ?

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Can't you just manually change it by long pressing the icon and go thru icon picker in Nova? How annoying to make the clock icon show the actual time... Such a headache for icon designers and launcher devs to handle...

Hail ?

It's changeabled with nova but I like TW more???. Then it depends on TW. I'll keep digging.

Sent from my SM-N920C

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone