Collection of 8227l firmware (android vers:6-9)

Search This thread

arthur61

Feb 21, 2019
Bellenim: CHS_UI04_8227L_v4_ANDROID 11_20210705 (bazı durumlarda "etkinleştirme geçerli değil" veya "lisans etkinleştirilmedi" olabilir)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tHaHhgbTnnBRM7Ex4EY3rknjUrW6fRna/view?usp=sharing

i uploaded this. Volume up and down didn't work. It also gave a license error.

arthur61

Feb 21, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Anton TNT

pablo241

Apr 28, 2022
Hello I have a problem with my car stereo, when I use the phone with carplay it conflicts with the bluetooth and it feels bad.
The bluetooth is configured when the radio is started and I have installed a widget to disable it.
I was wondering is it possible to install a firmware that keeps the bluetooth off even after rebooting?

This is my device:

Attachments

• IMG_003416.JPG
    IMG_003416.JPG
    857.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_003357.JPG
    IMG_003357.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_003417.JPG
    IMG_003417.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_003418.JPG
    IMG_003418.JPG
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_003356.JPG
    IMG_003356.JPG
    819.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_003358.JPG
    IMG_003358.JPG
    719.6 KB · Views: 92

caiejay

Mar 8, 2013
Muscat
Hello,

My device reports as android 11 even in cpuz but when i connected my gmail to it, the 2 factor authentication reported it as android 8.1. it seems the manufacturers are able to hide the version from cpuz too. I would like to root and install a different rom if possible

Mine has 4gb ram 16gb rom and the screen is 1280x720

The brand is called X3

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
Hello I have a problem with my car stereo, when I use the phone with carplay it conflicts with the bluetooth and it feels bad.
The bluetooth is configured when the radio is started and I have installed a widget to disable it.
I was wondering is it possible to install a firmware that keeps the bluetooth off even after rebooting?

This is my device:

There is no need to install new firmware, just go to or find folder Apps and deactivate Bluetooth there and then see if this helps.

As Bluetooth is maybe not visible by APPS folder there is a process called "mainUI ts com" deactivate this one. Or install a new one that is causing no conflict (I believe it is called : 3.com.ts.com.mainUI8).
You will find this system process here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...and-other-stuff.4167669/page-15#post-86750371
Install thru apk installer and restart device.

arthur61

Feb 21, 2019
Reactions: Tilki34tr

pablo241

Apr 28, 2022
I tried all the options and nothing worked.
I bought a carplay dongle on amazon, now everything works perfectly.
PS: for those who had problems that the radio did not memorize the volume, radio stations etc. you have to go to menu 8888 and put" back option" ON

Attachments

• Immagine 2022-05-17 185115.png
    Immagine 2022-05-17 185115.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 30

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
@Anton TNT Hello, I installed this but the settings are not saved. User settings reset every time I reboot. What is the reason?
Go to factory settings and deactivate option PROTECTION, activate option INSTALL , all from factory settings/menu OTHER, set canbus decoder menu for right PSA settings, and finally delete any mem.ini and other log files written in internal memory root folder, then configure your device icons, nvai volume etc. and restart device (while ignition key is NOT AT CONTACT MODE but in car engine on mode). Sometimes in order to write in memory you'll have to do it a couple of times before it saves last state in memory. Also before configuring anything and restarting there must be no SD cards or usb drive attached in ports at all.
P.S. you have also MP mode settings in factory settings if you want to save settings to USB or SD card, but must be all times attached in port when you start engine and turn off, and must have at least 8GB of space.

arthur61

Feb 21, 2019
Go to factory settings and deactivate option PROTECTION, activate option INSTALL , all from factory settings/menu OTHER, set canbus decoder menu for right PSA settings, and finally delete any mem.ini and other log files written in internal memory root folder, then configure your device icons, nvai volume etc. and restart device (while ignition key is NOT AT CONTACT MODE but in car engine on mode). Sometimes in order to write in memory you'll have to do it a couple of times before it saves last state in memory. Also before configuring anything and restarting there must be no SD cards or usb drive attached in ports at all.
P.S. you have also MP mode settings in factory settings if you want to save settings to USB or SD card, but must be all times attached in port when you start engine and turn off, and must have at least 8GB of space.
it does not work. No problem with that, I'll fix it. There is one more thing I am wondering about. What is my developer model?

nwmcz

Jun 2, 2022
Hi, I have iMars 7

Android 8.1.0
paměť 1G
úložiště 16G
systémová platforma ac8227l
může info cvd1810_wj
číslo sestavení zxdz_2020.03.18.10
verze mcu cvd1810-wj_20.01.07_309
tp info 1110x600

unfortunately i bought and it works everything but the sound doesn't work. The previous owner uploaded an update, after which the sound stopped. Can someone please advise me how to fix this? thank you and sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• 285147856_437316504890459_8812123001497420579_n.jpg
    285147856_437316504890459_8812123001497420579_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
Hi, I have iMars 7

Android 8.1.0
paměť 1G
úložiště 16G
systémová platforma ac8227l
může info cvd1810_wj
číslo sestavení zxdz_2020.03.18.10
verze mcu cvd1810-wj_20.01.07_309
tp info 1110x600

unfortunately i bought and it works everything but the sound doesn't work. The previous owner uploaded an update, after which the sound stopped. Can someone please advise me how to fix this? thank you and sorry for my bad english
Hi, deactivate DSP effects (value no DSP) or Amplifier (value-0) in factory settings (entered with pin) and see if sound will work then, if not, return to old settings

nwmcz

Jun 2, 2022
Hi, deactivate DSP effects (value no DSP) or Amplifier (value-0) in factory settings (entered with pin) and see if sound will work then, if not, return to old settings

Hi, I've gone through all the settings and I don't have anything like that anywhere and a factory reset doesn't help

monsieurtalbot

Aug 8, 2010
West Palm Beach
www.facebook.com
@Anton TNT you seem to be the powerhouse of knowledge here...

I have an 8226L head unit that randomly bricked the other day while I was reworking a theme... I have been unable to raise the seller of my unit in any meaningful way - and the amazon listing for it has since been removed -a factory reset didn't work and so I took to the internet to find a firmware to flash.

It is a ZBARK unit for a 2013 Prius - 8227L based - 2GB RAM/16GB ROM - and I have managed to flash a few different firmwares to it - however my DSP settings in each case WILL NOT save for the life of me! I keep restarting my car to find out my bass is maxed out and even after following these instructions I am still having issues. Help!!!

Update - I see your previous comments regarding removing SD cards / USB drives, setting settings and what not in a proper order after a flash - and I am still having issues with my radio and DSP not saving anything after reboots.

I am not running original firmware on my radio - but everything works as it should on this ROM aside from this ... the seller of my radio is not being forthcoming with a firmware update... sadly.

This issue seems to persist no matter what ROM I install - and certain settings are surviving after a factory reset which I find odd... while others aren't even surviving a simple reboot. It's quite perplexing.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

mido1920

Nov 26, 2018
hello, i have this head unit for seat no working radio,youtube navigation,and all no sound no anything just on
need help plz
288381073_548590976747934_8343196487309654926_n.jpg

monsieurtalbot

Aug 8, 2010
West Palm Beach
www.facebook.com
Little update here - I COULD NOT get the radio settings to save - no matter what I cannot get presets to save - thankfully I rarely use the radio so this is not a big deal for me.

However after following the directions Anton laid out - and going through each part of the factory menu - and setting settings... eventually my DSP / equalizer settings started storing.

It took a LONG time to get it going - and it is completely counterintuitive... and there is no way to tell it worked other than lots of resets and reboots... but I finally have my radio back the way I want it - after 3 hard days of research and labor.

I even made it "better" than it was before - as the new firmware I found is 2 years newer and quite a bit faster than my old firmware.

SO - I guess I win in the end. Thanks @Anton TNT for the diligent posts which eventually led me to the correct solution - I'd still love to get my radio settings to stick - and more-so understand why this happened, but in the interim, this is solved for me!

I have an 8226L head unit that randomly bricked the other day while I was reworking a theme... I have been unable to raise the seller of my unit in any meaningful way - and the amazon listing for it has since been removed -a factory reset didn't work and so I took to the internet to find a firmware to flash.

It is a ZBARK unit for a 2013 Prius - 8227L based - 2GB RAM/16GB ROM - and I have managed to flash a few different firmwares to it - however my DSP settings in each case WILL NOT save for the life of me! I keep restarting my car to find out my bass is maxed out and even after following these instructions I am still having issues. Help!!!

Update - I see your previous comments regarding removing SD cards / USB drives, setting settings and what not in a proper order after a flash - and I am still having issues with my radio and DSP not saving anything after reboots.

I am not running original firmware on my radio - but everything works as it should on this ROM aside from this ... the seller of my radio is not being forthcoming with a firmware update... sadly.

This issue seems to persist no matter what ROM I install - and certain settings are surviving after a factory reset which I find odd... while others aren't even surviving a simple reboot. It's quite perplexing.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Anton TNT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Little update here - I COULD NOT get the radio settings to save - no matter what I cannot get presets to save - thankfully I rarely use the radio so this is not a big deal for me.

However after following the directions Anton laid out - and going through each part of the factory menu - and setting settings... eventually my DSP / equalizer settings started storing.

It took a LONG time to get it going - and it is completely counterintuitive... and there is no way to tell it worked other than lots of resets and reboots... but I finally have my radio back the way I want it - after 3 hard days of research and labor.

I even made it "better" than it was before - as the new firmware I found is 2 years newer and quite a bit faster than my old firmware.

SO - I guess I win in the end. Thanks @Anton TNT for the diligent posts which eventually led me to the correct solution - I'd still love to get my radio settings to stick - and more-so understand why this happened, but in the interim, this is solved for me!

Thanks in advance!
    View attachment 5647177Hello, can someone help me find the right software for my radio, please?
    Hi , just search internet for zxdz firmware you will find it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLe7yx3XJP8https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLe7yx3XJP8

click video link and comment. im not a developer i just listened to the amazon sellers directions and then searched 8227l in google and found a bunch of files, then tested them and now i want to pass the info on.
    tp the guys asking if itll work?
    i dont know you gotta test it like i did. they worked on my unit. and the files i donloaded came from other style stereos with android.
    i just generally think they are all same firmware if it look similar to actual stereo design and ui .
    Hi Dude
    Find the attached link
    U can find there 2 firmwares first is root and 2nd is stock hope rectify ur issue:)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3ESw/3N7c1p4tY/

This is my device
    93cXemx.png

and this usb female cables i have for USB drive
    iIJwYZI.png

You don't have to be angry with me. Thanks for helping me.
    I just wrote to you that I want to rename the firmware. If I'm wrong tell me what to do. I downloaded both of the firmware you gave me today and wrote the same message
    @Anton TNT Hello, I installed this but the settings are not saved. User settings reset every time I reboot. What is the reason?
    Does anyone know what in the name of lord jesus is this goddamn MCU?!

Alps FF-5000
    HMI: TSKJ.C.O.F.3.C04.2019.05.23.13.30
    MCU: TS907.190518(H)
    MEDIA: HC_v1.0.0_190517_1600

This thing just drove me crazy, you can’t find updates for it, you can’t have MCU details so you know what MCU you need to update. Can’t enable install 3rd party apps, can’t do sh** with this idiotic OS!
    i have the following head unit in the link attached will android 9 rom support this head unit ? It has touch button such as back,home,volume up/down.
    and how does UI2 look like?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-DeZ2cJS-h6UFVKSkswdExXX2NMNnc2akoydS1jcVQxd1hN