Collection of 8227l firmware (android vers:6-9)

Search This thread

Boubou.co

Apr 18, 2020
Sommecaise 89110
Last edited:

jake5253

Jul 25, 2010
Hello. Please update to my device? Thank you:
Android: YTO216BF 00002 VO04 20190911
Android OS: Android 8.1 Go
XY AUTO: 3.1 (822)
CAN BUS: 3.0 (8227L)
DDR: 2G FLASH: 32G
cpu: A7 1.3g Hz 4x
Display: 1024x600
MCU: 3.1 (8227L)

Don't know if you ever got help with this, but you could try this post AT YOUR OWN RISK

Google Translated:
The firmware is slightly different from the previous 20200211 for YT-9216BF. It implements the ability to work 2_ types of radio. This means that if the add-on radio module is installed on the 6866 chip, and the main module is 6625, then the settings in the developer's menu (8888), you can change the radio (the radio selection labels are mixed up) and after rebooting the radio will change the interface and the system will switch to another chip, according to the interface. I’ll make a reservation right away: I checked it on my own ... I don’t know how it will work for you)))
Quick: the radio for 6866 does not hang, does not brake, additional buttons work, switching functions.
If you wish, check this firmware on your mannitol. Sew via FlashTool:
1) With data: YT9216BF_00005_v004_20200211_HIFI ( 2/32 )
2) Without data. Purified: YT9216BF_00005_v004_20200211_HIFI ( 2/32 )
PS: .... and yes .... this is MOD.
ATTENTION: There is a preloader in the firmware sections! Never sew it! If Flashstool installs a daw on this section - BE SURE to TURN IT OFF !

Reactions: bicer79

bicer79

Jun 7, 2016
Kıprıs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-53-06-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-53-06-452_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 531
  • Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-53-27-563_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-53-27-563_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 530

bicer79

Jun 7, 2016
Kıprıs
Maybe try this post. Again, this is at YOUR OWN RISK. Make sure you have backups, flash dumps, tools, and the know-how to get yourself out of a bind if it eff's things up.

Do you use this version?
Does the radio application have RDS?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Unfortunately. I can't backup. No TWRP and ROOT on the device

shinobi992

Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone know what in the name of lord jesus is this goddamn MCU?!

Alps FF-5000
HMI: TSKJ.C.O.F.3.C04.2019.05.23.13.30
MCU: TS907.190518(H)
MEDIA: HC_v1.0.0_190517_1600

This thing just drove me crazy, you can’t find updates for it, you can’t have MCU details so you know what MCU you need to update. Can’t enable install 3rd party apps, can’t do sh** with this idiotic OS!

Gonduras73

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for your help. I installed this app and I really have 3 hosts closed. Can you still tell me how to install ROOT? I was with Kingroot and Kingoroot but nothing worked. Can I get ROOT with anything else?

johnmcavoy

Dec 30, 2006
www.jomac.asia
Iv'e recently purchased an 8227L head unit claiming to have Android 10.1 installed. Everything works fine until i select AV in. Video plays fine but no audio. One post i read somewhere said audio was no longer supported after ver 9 so would a different ROM fix the issue?

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
Although I have tried it already but the zip file name was update_ty.zip and it also didn't work, I think I will try it again by naming the zip to update.zip only then let's see it works or not

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I have one more confusin as I checked the back of my HU to identify which one is 6 pin usb and I checked that the 6 pin plug of the usb cable also has only 4 wires, I mean plug is of sure 6 pins but only 4 wires are there in the plug and 2 pins are empty, I hope you understand what I mean, can anybody confirm that this is normal or I have a bad usb cable

Rohit, what did you do to make the system recognize it?

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
Although I have tried it already but the zip file name was update_ty.zip and it also didn't work, I think I will try it again by naming the zip to update.zip only then let's see it works or not

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I have one more confusin as I checked the back of my HU to identify which one is 6 pin usb and I checked that the 6 pin plug of the usb cable also has only 4 wires, I mean plug is of sure 6 pins but only 4 wires are there in the plug and 2 pins are empty, I hope you understand what I mean, can anybody confirm that this is normal or I have a bad usb cable

Rohit, what did you do to make the system recognize it?

manili

May 12, 2020
Citroen c4 Canbus fuel display time.

Hello there.
I will be glad if you help me.
yt9213a canbus fuel screen time 4 seconds. How to make it permanent?

jake5253

Jul 25, 2010
There seems to be a large amount of confusion here. I AIM to clear some things up.
Feel free to ask any specific questions.
First and foremost: Make sure you are downloading the right software for your system. Unfortunately, the only way to tell 100% is to open the stereo and look at the mainboard for the number. [If you've already flashed some random OS on the device.]
Downloads are not always universal!!!! *Sometimess* there are different OS changes for 1/16GB models vs 2/16GB vs 1/32GB vs 2/32GB models. There is also HIFI versions and DSP, and I dont know what else. Just make sure you're getting the right software.
ADB DOES NOT WORK OUT OF THE BOX. (at least on mine it sure doesn't)
After days of f'kin around, the best "ADB-like" solution I can find is to root the device, then install an APK which force-enables SSH/SSL over wifi, you can then SSH into the beast, and use su.
I was also able to get an APK that enabled ADB over Wifi, but I can't rememeber the name of it now.
I've read on the russian forum that only certain versions of SuperSU work. I do not know. I use the latest Magisk without any problems.
TWRP recovery link (bundled with an OS from Feb 24, 2020: https://yadi.sk/d/3g0d2hGnunzJ-w or https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261811902
To install TWRP image, you'll need SP Flash Tool available here:https://spflashtool.com/
You will also need your scatter file. This file is different for each version (1/16GB vs 2/16GB vs 1/32GB vs 2/32GB) Unfortunately, I only have the scatter for my 1/16. Due to people not reading, and me not being responsible for that, I wont be providing a link. GoogleIsYourFriend.
You will ALSO need drivers for it. Drivers are kind of a pain in the ass. I'm not sure if there are official, signed Windows 10 drivers available. I ended up disabling driver signing and installing some unsigned drivers. Be careful with that option!!!
As for USB connectivity:
On mine, I am 100% unable to get ADB over USB working. I got it to work ONE single time. No idea how I did it, I've been unable to replicate the steps successfully a second time. I can get the device to show, but it always says its unauthorized.
In order to flash TWRP, you'll have to make your own USB male-to-male cable, plugging it into the 6-pin USB on your head unit. The header has 6 pins. The cable only has 4 cables actually attached. The other two pins are not needed for flashing, in fact, they have nothing to do with USB.
OR
My laptop conveniently has a USB-C port on the back. I use a USB-A ("normal size USB plug") to USB-C cable. Do not use a cheap-o cable, it will not work, or it will work but provide **** results and land you a paperweight. Get yourself a GOOD cable. I happen to use the one that came with my Original Pixel from forever ago. It's never let me down yet.

Hopefully this helps ;)

Joao Torgal

May 13, 2020
There seems to be a large amount of confusion here. I AIM to clear some things up.
Feel free to ask any specific questions.
First and foremost: Make sure you are downloading the right software for your system. Unfortunately, the only way to tell 100% is to open the stereo and look at the mainboard for the number. [If you've already flashed some random OS on the device.]
Downloads are not always universal!!!! *Sometimess* there are different OS changes for 1/16GB models vs 2/16GB vs 1/32GB vs 2/32GB models. There is also HIFI versions and DSP, and I dont know what else. Just make sure you're getting the right software.
ADB DOES NOT WORK OUT OF THE BOX. (at least on mine it sure doesn't)
After days of f'kin around, the best "ADB-like" solution I can find is to root the device, then install an APK which force-enables SSH/SSL over wifi, you can then SSH into the beast, and use su.
I was also able to get an APK that enabled ADB over Wifi, but I can't rememeber the name of it now.
I've read on the russian forum that only certain versions of SuperSU work. I do not know. I use the latest Magisk without any problems.
TWRP recovery link (bundled with an OS from Feb 24, 2020: https://yadi.sk/d/3g0d2hGnunzJ-w or https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261811902
To install TWRP image, you'll need SP Flash Tool available here:https://spflashtool.com/
You will also need your scatter file. This file is different for each version (1/16GB vs 2/16GB vs 1/32GB vs 2/32GB) Unfortunately, I only have the scatter for my 1/16. Due to people not reading, and me not being responsible for that, I wont be providing a link. GoogleIsYourFriend.
You will ALSO need drivers for it. Drivers are kind of a pain in the ass. I'm not sure if there are official, signed Windows 10 drivers available. I ended up disabling driver signing and installing some unsigned drivers. Be careful with that option!!!
As for USB connectivity:
On mine, I am 100% unable to get ADB over USB working. I got it to work ONE single time. No idea how I did it, I've been unable to replicate the steps successfully a second time. I can get the device to show, but it always says its unauthorized.
In order to flash TWRP, you'll have to make your own USB male-to-male cable, plugging it into the 6-pin USB on your head unit. The header has 6 pins. The cable only has 4 cables actually attached. The other two pins are not needed for flashing, in fact, they have nothing to do with USB.
OR
My laptop conveniently has a USB-C port on the back. I use a USB-A ("normal size USB plug") to USB-C cable. Do not use a cheap-o cable, it will not work, or it will work but provide **** results and land you a paperweight. Get yourself a GOOD cable. I happen to use the one that came with my Original Pixel from forever ago. It's never let me down yet.

Hopefully this helps ;)

hi, nice to read!!! it explains well tx, i will ask if you dont mind, and sorry for the english, im portuguese and english easy to talk but to put to words is more dificult, in my post https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...ad-units/head-unit-xy-auto-8227ldemo-t4100621
i have mencioned my divice to try to get some help, if you can take a look and help me i would appriciate a lot.
best regards

Maky001

Jul 10, 2015
Firmware

Hi guys,

ive been reading a lot thru this topic but couldnt find the solution for my device.

If any of you have time to look what would be the correct firmware for my unit so i can fix : RDS , HIFI...

THX.........

heCop7D

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Here is the info

Android: haoling_00009_V001_20191128
Android os: 9.1 XY AUTO: 3.1 (8227L)
Can Pro : 3.0 (8227L)
DDR : 1G FLSAH : 16G
cpu : A7 1.3ghz x4
display : 1024*600
MCU . 3.1(8227L)

darksound

Sep 26, 2007
Can anyone help me with my device? The Seller send me a firmware update but the head dont recognize.

This is my head:

Brand: Junsun
Model: 8227L
Android version: 8.1.0
Kernel version: 3.18.79 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170404 (Linaro GCC 6.3.2017.05) [email protected] #57
Comp. Number: alps.mp.o1.mp5
2GB Ram
32Gb Rom
7 inch
With Canbus (ford mondeo 2007)

Thank you for support!

Attachments

• ae_1589974546427.jpg
    ae_1589974546427.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG20191217150202.jpg
    IMG20191217150202.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLe7yx3XJP8https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLe7yx3XJP8

click video link and comment. im not a developer i just listened to the amazon sellers directions and then searched 8227l in google and found a bunch of files, then tested them and now i want to pass the info on.
    tp the guys asking if itll work?
    i dont know you gotta test it like i did. they worked on my unit. and the files i donloaded came from other style stereos with android.
    i just generally think they are all same firmware if it look similar to actual stereo design and ui .
    Does anyone know what in the name of lord jesus is this goddamn MCU?!

Alps FF-5000
    HMI: TSKJ.C.O.F.3.C04.2019.05.23.13.30
    MCU: TS907.190518(H)
    MEDIA: HC_v1.0.0_190517_1600

This thing just drove me crazy, you can’t find updates for it, you can’t have MCU details so you know what MCU you need to update. Can’t enable install 3rd party apps, can’t do sh** with this idiotic OS!
    Hi Dude
    Find the attached link
    U can find there 2 firmwares first is root and 2nd is stock hope rectify ur issue:)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3ESw/3N7c1p4tY/

This is my device
    93cXemx.png

and this usb female cables i have for USB drive
    iIJwYZI.png

You don't have to be angry with me. Thanks for helping me.
    I just wrote to you that I want to rename the firmware. If I'm wrong tell me what to do. I downloaded both of the firmware you gave me today and wrote the same message
    Root

How to root or install twrp for this HU ?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone