Themes / Apps / Mods Collection of "Anxious" Modules for Pixel 6/Pro Series

Search This thread
These modules are made for personal use. That being said, some of you might be familiar with my former LG V30 and 1+ modules. Since the purpose of some of those were to "port" pixel features, I probably won't be making any larger modules, but will keep this thread updated with modules I make for myself.

Systemless AdGuard v6 features:*
(Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Death to OEM background "optimization".

*This module includes the stable build of AdGuard, so you can decide whether to run the beta/nightly on top of it.

Gboard Height Ratio 1.2 v1 features:
(Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Sets Gboard height ratio to 1.2.

True Silent v4 features:
(Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Silences camera/screenshot click. Also adds a silent .ogg file for notifications. Useful for apps like Facebook Messenger that don't respect notification channels properly.​

Download(s) faq:
Q: Can you provide a mirror?
A: No.
Q: Why?
A: Mega is very mobile friendly and doesn't collect any metrics that are visible to me, I can't even track the number of downloads!

Extra Credit Assignment:
You should read the Magisk documentation and MMT-Ex wiki.

Last edited:
True Silent doesn't show up in Google Sounds app if system file but does if in /storage/emulated/0/Notifications

So if the app doesn't let you pick via a file picker, just extract .ogg and place there. Apparently xda app has a sound bug when in app. So this would be an app you'd need to do that for. Facebook messenger uses it's own file picker so correctly detects the systemized true_silent.ogg.

Trying to figure out how to have magisk copy file on install.

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT
I recommend using this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dertyp7214.rboardthememanager

Some of my old modules would modify Gboard stuff but this app can do all that and more. Granted most of the stuff I would edit was to enable pixel features. Which isn't needed on an actual pixel device.

Like setting the Height Ratio of Gboard to 1.2 to match how the Pixel 4 would scale the keyboard.

Which you used to have to use this build.prop

ro.com.google.ime.height_ratio=1.2

But the less you can make magisk do on boot, the less that can go wrong :)

Especially with it being in Canary and root on the pixel 6 being new

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-142933.png
    Screenshot_20211117-142933.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Reactions: foobar66

See post #6 in above thread.

Working Vanced (16.29.39) module. Not originally by me, but updated to latest MMT-Ex template.

I won't host in this thread since I didn't create it originally.

Edit: See post below this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: foobar66
Looks like @i5lee8bit maintains the module themself, which I only just learned. I had been using the original one they released and updated myself lol I hate doing extra work.

Post #17,190

Last edited:
I can confirm the Baseus 100w GAN II Qualcomm QC 5 works perfectly with my Pixel 6 (switching to Pro soon).

Unaffiliated links.

Some of the reported charging issues may stem from incorrect or completely missing PPS implementation.

The baseus ones works because it's Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 credited (you can confirm on Qualcomm's QC 5 website) which requires proper PPS spec. Anyways it's the only charger I can find with some sort of proof of PPS support.

Last edited:

ilatimer1

Jan 29, 2014
So I installed the Adguard plus Nova model and got stuck in a boot loop. Any idea why? I am running the latest Magisk canary build and December update.

So I installed the Adguard plus Nova model and got stuck in a boot loop. Any idea why? I am running the latest Magisk canary build and December update.
My only guess is maybe you didn't have Nova installed before. Or maybe Adguard. I have both of mine updated on top. And didn't install on top of December. I kept the module enabled from November and had both apps updated.

I'm baked and tomorrow's my birthday. So I'm not going to going to debug a bootloop anytime soon.

Since I feel like I'm being unclear, try installing nova and Adguard as user apps. I could split the apps into separate modules, no one's ever asked. Lol

It appears Nova Launcher is the issue. I was nice enough to debug while stoned. It bootloops if not user app first.

So I'm removing Nova Launcher from module and suggest you use the Nova Companion app.

Maybe google feed works better with it now. Idk.

I kind of figured this was a thing in an early version of the OP had that warning. Must have deleted by accident. Sorry for causing bootloop.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I can confirm the Baseus 100w GAN II Qualcomm QC 5 works perfectly with my Pixel 6 (switching to Pro soon).

Unaffiliated links.

Some of the reported charging issues may stem from incorrect or completely missing PPS implementation.

The baseus ones works because it's Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 credited (you can confirm on Qualcomm's QC 5 website) which requires proper PPS spec. Anyways it's the only charger I can find with some sort of proof of PPS support.
So has the charger increased charging speed for your Pixel 6/Pro? Cheers

So has the charger increased charging speed for your Pixel 6/Pro? Cheers
I can only confirm it doesn't have any charging issues. (As I'm not into measuring charging stats) Besides one time initial saying charging, then charging stopped, and restarted as charging rapidly. The new Anker Gan ones would go into charging enable/disable loop. When I emailed Anker they said they hadn't tested the new GAN chargers with the Pixel 6 series. So that implies incomplete support for PPS.

To get max charging speed for Pixel series you need a charger that properly supports PPS. Which is basically dynamic voltage control, and the next step up after USB PD 3.0.

I ordered 2 of baseus and one died within a couple weeks. I'm returning the faulty one and trying a different one I found that's reportedly UL listed. The basesus one being Qualcomm QC 5.0 (which requires proper PPS support) certified sold me on it. But UL listing another reliable indicator of as advertised spec support. TUV, ETL, UL are usually good indicators of at least safety. And require spending money to get listed. So I also relate that to proper support of advertised specs, but not always. Amazon is the wild west of honest advertising. Lol

New one I'm trying that advertised UL/ETL listed is below

Last edited:

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I can only confirm it doesn't have any charging issues. (As I'm not into measuring charging stats) Besides one time initial saying charging, then charging stopped, and restarted as charging rapidly. The new Anker Gan ones would go into charging enable/disable loop. When I emailed Anker they said they hadn't tested the new GAN chargers with the Pixel 6 series. So that implies incomplete support for PPS.

To get max charging speed for Pixel series you need a charger that properly supports PPS. Which is basically dynamic voltage control, and the next step up after USB PD 3.0.

I ordered 2 of baseus and one died within a couple weeks. I'm returning the faulty one and trying a different one I found that's reportedly UL listed. The basesus one being Qualcomm QC 5.0 (which requires proper PPS support) certified sold me on it. But UL listing another reliable indicator of as advertised spec support. TUV, ETL, UL are usually good indicators of at least safety. And require spending money to get listed. So I also relate that to proper support of advertised specs, but not always. Amazon is the wild west of honest advertising. Lol

New one I'm trying that advertised UL/ETL listed is below

Thanks a lot for quick response! I just got my 6 Pro and have to replace all my warp chargers 😭

Not looking for scientific rates or anything, more of a "I can charge this many percent in this much time." I ordered a ugreen 30w PD3.0 charger off Amazon and one guy said it charged his Pixel 6 from 0-90% in one hour and just wondering if it's possible to beat that and if I should cancel my order.

Thanks.

Reactions: TotallyAnxious

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These modules are made for personal use. That being said, some of you might be familiar with my former LG V30 and 1+ modules. Since the purpose of some of those were to "port" pixel features, I probably won't be making any larger modules, but will keep this thread updated with modules I make for myself.

Systemless AdGuard v6 features:*
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Death to OEM background "optimization".

*This module includes the stable build of AdGuard, so you can decide whether to run the beta/nightly on top of it.

Gboard Height Ratio 1.2 v1 features:
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Sets Gboard height ratio to 1.2.

True Silent v4 features:
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.8)

Silences camera/screenshot click. Also adds a silent .ogg file for notifications. Useful for apps like Facebook Messenger that don't respect notification channels properly.​

Download(s) faq:
    Q: Can you provide a mirror?
    A: No.
    Q: Why?
    A: Mega is very mobile friendly and doesn't collect any metrics that are visible to me, I can't even track the number of downloads!

Extra Credit Assignment:
    You should read the Magisk documentation and MMT-Ex wiki.
    Updated included Nova Launcher to the latest stable, 7.0.49. Which shrank module by about 13mb.

Unaffiliated links.

Another mod I suggest using