Collection of Magisk Modules v2

iaTa

Oct 2, 2013
You can just delete the system\etc folder in the zip.

Camera NX works fine with the xml in the module for me, even though it's not required for that specific app.

EDIT: I created a new module specifically for Camera NX without the media profiles xml, attached. Let me know if that fixes your issues.

Attachments

Last edited:

infernusdark

Feb 27, 2012
5X/6P Camera 60fps Recording Module

Tested with Camera NX but should work with other apps as I have included the media profiles xml.

No need to delete any files from the vendor partition as the latest version of Magisk (11.5/11.6) has fixed the previous vendor issues.

Just install and reboot!
Slow motion 240FPS not work

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk

str8str

Apr 1, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Hi this a thin version of Viper4Android for Nexus devices with Android 7.1.x i dont guarantee work in other devices in my case the Processing work in all music app. :highfive:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862713260
I installed the viper module within magisk and it seems to be working but I have no apk to control it. Any idea why or what to do? The module installed fine but no app

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
You can just delete the system\etc folder in the zip.

Camera NX works fine with the xml in the module for me, even though it's not required for that specific app.

EDIT: I created a new module specifically for Camera NX without the media profiles xml, attached. Let me know if that fixes your issues.
Yepp, thanks a lot! But I found it wasn't your fault. I had two modules doing the same edit ?... that's why it crashed.

Reactions: iaTa