• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Collection] Pitched Apps (Black/Clear)

Search This thread

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
Just curious, am I the only one having problems with Facebook Messenger installing???
If you have Facebook installed then messenger won't. I'm not entirely sure why but I don't think it's just limited to signature changes. And for some people even then it doesn't install. At that point you might need to resign the apk

Sent from my Nexus 5

If you have Facebook installed then messenger won't. I'm not entirely sure why but I don't think it's just limited to signature changes. And for some people even then it doesn't install. At that point you might need to resign the apk

Sent from my Nexus 5

How would I go about resigning it, cause I really don't wanna use the ugly white one from playstore, is there a link to an older TBO version, I'd be happy with that too...anything other than the playstore version would settle well with me...LoL

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
How would I go about resigning it, cause I really don't wanna use the ugly white one from playstore, is there a link to an older TBO version, I'd be happy with that too...anything other than the playstore version would settle well with me...LoL
Do you have Facebook installed? Try uninstall in it and installing messenger. To resign, download am app like zipsigner and follow the instructions. Any signature should do

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: wvhellbilly333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inspired by Team Blackout. I have learned from the TBO guide, and am trying to bring support for a few more apps that they no longer do (or that I heavily rely on).

Downloads
    This took 22 builds, but here it is! Isn't perfect but it's still pretty nice. Download Folder Link.

6cf9f264c862d583423a378fc00faa11.jpg
    c8f814d1a4dfba5e51ec51af82f28462.jpg
    de618cf59eab535ae43883a80562612c.jpg
    191d7322c4c79b4635474d58e6998c47.jpg
    e6cc4f503efe8f73d834cac4957e4ff1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I was just thinking the same. Nice work! I don't have any at this time but do you take requests?
    It depends. I'm not as keen on the big apps since
    A. I don't have team blackout's skill
    B. I don't have team blackout's patience
    C. I don't spend as much time as team blackout

You can always add a request and I'll see if I can fulfil it

Coming soon...

d9ce6d9e2281b2bde60e6693432ccc47.jpg

Blacked out Pushbullet

Very little testing done as I don't use pushbullet. I basically logged in and looked at what I had available.
    @k4bbe