General Coloros 12.1 C63

Search This thread

rejectedjs

Apr 1, 2012
I would be very surprised if they fixed something they don't find to be broken to begin with.

That's what I'm saying. From what I understand, ColorOS only shows notifications on AOD / Lockscreen for chinese apps. People were saying they fixed it by manually allowing notifications per-app in settings, but even doing that didn't fix it for me.

I would be down to try it for a few minutes just to see if notifications are fixed but going back to my system isn't as seamless as usual because well, TWRP still doesn't work on Android 12 lol. I use Swift Backup to restore my apps but that's not as seamless as TWRP backup.

I swear, every time I try COS, I'm like wow what an amazing ROM experience (after you debloat it) and then after I spend hours setting it up, that's when I notice that something doesn't work lol.

Reactions: EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
That's what I'm saying. From what I understand, ColorOS only shows notifications on AOD / Lockscreen for chinese apps. People were saying they fixed it by manually allowing notifications per-app in settings, but even doing that didn't fix it for me.

I would be down to try it for a few minutes just to see if notifications are fixed but going back to my system isn't as seamless as usual because well, TWRP still doesn't work on Android 12 lol. I use Swift Backup to restore my apps but that's not as seamless as TWRP backup.

I swear, every time I try COS, I'm like wow what an amazing ROM experience (after you debloat it) and then after I spend hours setting it up, that's when I notice that something doesn't work lol.
Yeah I gave up and went back to OOS11. With root, the TPD/OPPerf disabler module, and Naptime, I am now much happier with the device. It's not perfect but it will do until A13 and if A13 sucks I'll just get a Pixel.

Reactions: Smedslund

rejectedjs

Apr 1, 2012

I second that. I also want the answer to that particular question.

Backed up my phone and gave it a try, and no, notifications still do not work correctly. The only screenshot that brmbjn is capable of showing is a notification incoming on his device while it is locked. But still, if you unlock the device then re-lock it, it still makes all the notifications disappear from lockscreen.

brmbjn

Mar 17, 2015
Bojonegoro
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
Backed up my phone and gave it a try, and no, notifications still do not work correctly. The only screenshot that brmbjn is capable of showing is a notification incoming on his device while it is locked. But still, if you unlock the device then re-lock it, it still makes all the notifications disappear from lockscreen.
i unlock bootloader.
my lockscreen show
i am on c.63

Tried the option in setting>notifications and status bar>more settings>allow the repetition of notifications (sorry ma system runs in french :-/)?

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Would you consider reporting the problems to OnePlus, then when they ask for logs, go back to full stock and provide them? In my experience I've done this a few times since coming over to A12, and from the OP they've confirmed that the schedule power on/off and alarm whilst power off now work.

sevenr33

Oct 17, 2009
compared to oos 12 is usable. but still not as good as oos 11.
plus its full of bloat. does not feel smooth at all comapred to oos11
Thank you very much for answering, to be honest I don't even remember anymore how os11 was, I just know oos12 made me have second thoughts if I should sell my phone, and I'm in real need of another rom.

Last edited:

sefai77

Nov 3, 2010
Hocam merhaba Android 12 Oxygen OS mevcut ve Color os a geçmek istiyorum yardımcı olabilir misiniz 🙂

brmbjn

Mar 17, 2015
Bojonegoro
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
Screenshot_2022-07-01-06-36-19-41_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-01-06-36-15-74_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-01-06-36-15-74_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 35

Top Liked Posts