OnePlus 10 Pro

F.15 Changelog​

System
  • [Optimization] System stability
Network
  • [Fix] WLAN can't connect in some cases
  • [Fix] Mobile network connection stability
Zip: Oneplus 7T Pro ColorOS 12.1 F.15
Sry for late upload, but this is the zip to update from oxygenos 11 to coloros 12.1.

Also I updated the original post to include Oxygen OS 12 Open beta 2 with a link directly to the forums page.

Last edited:

agamez

Jun 15, 2013
Hi everyone. I tested ColorOS 12.1 stable in my 7T HD1903 and it was fine. I made a factory reset and was ready to debloat all chinese apps but then I noticed there is no 4G only H+. Do you know the reason for this? I was hoping to stay in ColorOS but do not want to sacrifice 4G connection.
*Sorry, I know this is not the 7T thread but there is no info about this.

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hi everyone. I tested ColorOS 12.1 stable in my 7T HD1903 and it was fine. I made a factory reset and was ready to debloat all chinese apps but then I noticed there is no 4G only H+. Do you know the reason for this? I was hoping to stay in ColorOS but do not want to sacrifice 4G connection.
*Sorry, I know this is not the 7T thread but there is no info about this.
That is supposed to be fixed in latest patch f.15 are you on patch f.15?

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
what about volte and vowifi ?

are thay working ? if they are not can i enable them using same method for the oos 11 ?
Read this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-enable-volte-vowifi-in-oxygenos-12-is-it-possible.4460725/
If isn't in settings try this: https://www.getdroidtips.com/how-to-enable-volte-and-vowifi-on-oneplus-7-pro/
If that doesn't work you may need to root, i personally don't mind not having volte but i know it is important for a lot of people. So you may want to stay on oos 11 for now if volte is that important to you.

edit: try Pixel Experience or Pixel OS, both run the latest Android 12L with a stock pixel like experience with improved battery life and smoothness over OOS11 and have volte supported stock.

Last edited:

Patrikh_76

Mar 6, 2012
ekeby
I have two quick questions.

1. This installation doesn't trigger anything that can mess up payment apps and such in the future, like root can/could do?

If I install this, will I still receive regular OTA update when it comes? 😊

Thanks

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
I have two quick questions.

1. This installation doesn't trigger anything that can mess up payment apps and such in the future, like root can/could do?

If I install this, will I still receive regular OTA update when it comes? 😊

Thanks
1. yes google pay/wallet etc. works fine (google is certified)

2. I recieved f.15 ota when I installed f.14 (yes, you will get ota when new updates release)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (UPDATE: COLOROS 12.1 F.16 STABLE FOR ONEPLUS 7T PRO RELEASED ZIP FILE IN COMMENTS)
    This post is for those interested in the latest updates on ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 for the OnePlus 7T Pro
    In this post, I will update the link to the builds each time a new update comes out for ColorOS 12.1. (Currently on 1st Stable Release)
    However, there is also Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 2 which is also available, so if you want a cleaner version of ColorOS with less bloatware you should check it out in the Oneplus Community Forums: OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro
    Here is some system and build info:

Screenshot_2022-06-29-20-21-25-12_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg Screenshot_2022-06-29-20-18-14-81_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg Screenshot_2022-06-29-20-21-37-30_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

Before the Installation Instructions, I should warn you to make a backup before attempting to install this open beta and that I am not responsible if your phone gets Bricked. Please attempt with caution:
    1. Make Sure your device is running the latest OxygenOS 11 build
    2. Download ColorOS 12.1 for your Device & place inside Internal storage: ColorOS 12.1
    3. Go to the System update section
    4. Now tap the Gear icon on the right top corner and select local update
    5. Choose Zip file of ColorOS 12.1
    6. Wait for Installation to Complete once done reboot the phone
    7. Enjoy ColorOS 12.1.
    Download Link:
    Oneplus 7T Pro ColorOS 12.1 F.12

known Issues: (Check comment 69 for some fixes)
    -90Hz Gaming does not work in certain games
    -Always on display does not show notifications for certain apps and cannot change from power saving to other modes*
    -Android Auto may not work without root*

*these issues are due to the fact that this is a mainland Chinese ROM and Google services were not intended to work fully in the first place

I will try to answer the questions I can answer.
    Patch notes are attached.
    Related to issues regarding AOD and 90hz gaming:
    -you can install this updated AOD APK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/aod/aod-3-0-14-release/ to allow different power mode choices.
    -you can install the SetEdit app from the google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by4a.setedit22&hl, scroll down to peak refresh rate setting and edit value and set to 1, it will force 90 fps in all apps but keep in mind that if you screen record, it will reset back b/c screen recording's max fps is 60.
    I made debloat - ADB commands - XDA there is a threat easy to find.
    Plus AdbAppControl for Win.
    Link for info:

System now is very light and smooth :)

I also on op7tpro HD1913 EU.

F.15 Changelog​

System

• [Optimization] System stability
    Network
    • [Fix] WLAN can't connect in some cases
    • [Fix] Mobile network connection stability
    Zip: Oneplus 7T Pro ColorOS 12.1 F.15
    I just installed it, it's very smooth & fast, thank you very much!

I've noticed a bug, in the Always-On-Display, the app's icons do not appear, I guess it's not a big deal.

Thank you again.