• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General ColorOS 12 beta version

Search This thread

fabiooli

Jun 29, 2010
Belo Horizonte
I have the chinese version, I live in South America and I am getting this message
Gotta click the image to see te content, dont know why

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

zeto144

Sep 3, 2020
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi everyone
I´m new here on Oppo , i have Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G in Portugal, someone tell me beta version is out
please comfirm if in Portugal or Europe have recived already ColoOS 12

regards
Barbosa

Ganluma

Oct 4, 2021
Germany
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi everyone
I´m new here on Oppo , i have Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G in Portugal, someone tell me beta version is out
please comfirm if in Portugal or Europe have recived already ColoOS 12

regards
Barbosa
Hi, while using a french VPN I could apply for the beta. It took 3 days for them to approve it. In this forum also someone said that he could apply from Italy.
The beta is then only visible for people who applied and probably limited to a number of users.
Most likely you will have to wait a little longer and maybe get directly the stable version very soon.

zeto144

Sep 3, 2020
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi, while using a french VPN I could apply for the beta. It took 3 days for them to approve it. In this forum also someone said that he could apply from Italy.
The beta is then only visible for people who applied and probably limited to a number of users.
Most likely you will have to wait a little longer and maybe get directly the stable version very soon.
hi

where you apply ?
because i go to update/trial versions but dont have nothing

regards

Barbosa

jaceiondalen

Nov 28, 2021
Got access to ColorOS 12 beta application today!
My device is OPPO Find X3 Pro

Was waiting for a new pixel release too, anyways it worked well to update my OPPO to Android 12, although I was not able to grab ColorOS 11 last year first hand, glad that they speed up for ColorOS 12 now.

Update worked for me via Software Update > Trial and > beta version

Anyone else on ColorOS 12 beta already?

View attachment 5426699
it's too late to be part of the beta testers program for Android 12, but otherwise, how can i suscribe to the program ?
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts