Search This thread

Dax1983

Apr 11, 2022
ColorOS 13 Beta Version

ColorOS 13.png

gusoldier

Oct 16, 2008
I got the update ;) thanks for reply
Could you maybe check for me if they have added an option to keep notifications on the lockscreen? Notifications tend to get removed after 10 - 20 minutes from the lockscreen, even though you never dismissed them. They will still appear in the notification panel when unlocked. Thanks

ZoM4cs

Jan 25, 2016
Romania
Could you maybe check for me if they have added an option to keep notifications on the lockscreen? Notifications tend to get removed after 10 - 20 minutes from the lockscreen, even though you never dismissed them. They will still appear in the notification panel when unlocked. Thanks
I will try but i alway check my notification

ZoM4cs

Jan 25, 2016
Romania
No is not still appear in the notification panel when unlocked. Only the icon from app is remain on statusbar

gusoldier

Oct 16, 2008
No is not still appear in the notification panel when unlocked. Only the icon from app is remain on statusbar
Thank you for checking!!

Oxygen OS 13 open beta released yesterday so I checked it on my oneplus 10 pro, they have fixed it there. Notifications remain in the lockscreen until you clear them.

Top Liked Posts