ColorOS7 link for CPH1919

Search This thread

djleez82

May 28, 2010
New South Wales
I installed it just before I made that post.
Been using it non stop since and found it very good. No noticeable bugs or freezes.
Bluetooth works fine and my battery life and stand by time has improved since coloros6.
I'm very happy

Reactions: moozer

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Been using it non stop since and found it very good. No noticeable bugs or freezes.
Bluetooth works fine and my battery life and stand by time has improved since coloros6.
I'm very happy
Looks like the beta could be close to stable release then.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

I'm very happy
Out of interest...what region are you in?

djleez82

May 28, 2010
New South Wales
I had to switch the phone region to India, then connect to a Bangalore server using my VPN Unlimited service. Funnily enough it would only detect when connected to Bangalore specifically, and not the other Indian servers on my list

greenbat

They've opened a new batch of Android 10 trial accounts. Just over 1500 left from last I saw.

Switch the region in your phone to India, then use a VPN to connect to an Indian server and get in before they're all gone.

I had to switch the phone region to India, then connect to a Bangalore server using my VPN Unlimited service. Funnily enough it would only detect when connected to Bangalore specifically, and not the other Indian servers on my list

Did the same as you, but no coloros 7 :(

djleez82

May 28, 2010
New South Wales
There was only 1500 spots left when I checked. Higher chance that they all got filled.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Seems like you just have to keep checking and hope to get the luck of the draw when they announce the next batch. They don't tell anyone when they do.

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
There was only 1500 spots left when I checked. Higher chance that they all got filled.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Seems like you just have to keep checking and hope to get the luck of the draw when they announce the next batch. They don't tell anyone when they do.

They announce that the next wave will be in so many weeks but not a specific date

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki
How to rollback from beta to stable? There is any standard firmware for downgrade or i can pick just the last one?
Thnx

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
How to rollback from beta to stable? There is any standard firmware for downgrade or i can pick just the last one?
Thnx

Jumped on the beta too soon?

AFAIK there is no going back. Guess you'll just have to exercise a little bit of patience and wait until the full stable version is released. Like most of us, eh? I spoke with OPPO customer service here in UK and even they are uncertain as to when it will be released.

Reactions: Mr.Vag

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki
Jumped on the beta too soon?

AFAIK there is no going back. Guess you'll just have to exercise a little bit of patience and wait until the full stable version is released. Like most of us, eh? I spoke with OPPO customer service here in UK and even they are uncertain as to when it will be released.
Oh.. i bought my phone yesterday its used and alrady has beta from the prev owner.
Its ok not so bad.... I have no crashes or bugs at all but i don't know how was with stock.. if camera was better or how was battery life etc....
Thnx alot for your answer... I hope oppo releases 7 stable soon..

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Oh.. i bought my phone yesterday its used and alrady has beta from the prev owner.
Its ok not so bad.... I have no crashes or bugs at all but i don't know how was with stock.. if camera was better or how was battery life etc....
Thnx alot for your answer... I hope oppo releases 7 stable soon..

Well...you are technically using stock. It's an official beta from Oppo.

I've been told it should get full release in Q2, so...any time up to the end of June.

moozer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 5, 2014
North West England
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
There is the official download centre from Oppo on oppo-[LAND].custhelp.com (for Italy e.g.: oppo-it.custhelp.com). There are all stable firmwares to download.
He can't downgrade. He upgraded to 10, he can't downgrade to 9

And also...IF you cared to notice...all of the firmwares are outdated. E.g. UK has official January patch. On their website it is August. Just like Italia.

You didn't notice?

Last edited:

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki
Its ok... I didnt tried Pie but after a few days with 10 beta i can say all is perfect for me. Camera,battery and stability seems like stable frim
Excellent work!
Thanx

He can't downgrade. He upgraded to 10, he can't downgrade to 9

Of course he can. Switch off the phone, switch into boot menu and install the firmware from there.

all of the firmwares are outdated. E.g. UK has official January patch. On their website it is August. Just like Italia.

So what? Better using a (potentially) buggy software? Once you switch the phone on you will get the update for newest patch. Download it and you are ok.

And by the way: Calm down!

Reactions: moozer

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki
So what going on now? There is any way to roll back or not??? @moozer as you see some members posted to they rolled back but one one acan nswere how?..lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just come through now. January security update.

UK CPH1919

Actually quite impressed that Oppo have updated the security patch to January this quickly!!
    Is there an option to upload latest colosos 7 firmware for cph1919? Not everybody can choose "trials" in the settings
    If there was another way to get Android 10 I would appreciate too. Neither my 10x is showing the Trial option.
    Also I would like to see Android 10 on my OR10x in Europe.
    What VPN app did you use, I tried Speedify for Russia and TunnelBear for Australia and no luck :( do you have the 5G model or 4G 10x Zoom? Also, when you're connected to the Russian VPN, did you go straight away to check for the update, or did you have the connection active for a while before trying to get the update?

Thank you :)
    Hi. Already mentioned Urban VPN. On CPH1919 (4G). Connected to update servers straight away.

I figured it's worth a shot for you. If not, you'd have to wait