• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Combination Files Bit 5 ] G950U(U1) &G955U(U1): Carrier Switch Bit 4 (Only G950U)

Search This thread

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Thanks alot for the quick response...
Please by the combination file do you mean the first two links in this thread? And for the modded odin 3.13b do you mean comsy's odin?
Thanks

Comsey is outdated. Might be 3.12b. Without looking back at the beginning of the thread and going of the title i would say yeah

Reactions: NobleGuy

NobleGuy

Mar 13, 2010
Comsey is outdated. Might be 3.12b. Without looking back at the beginning of the thread and going of the title i would say yeah

Thanks a lot for this...
I will give it a try and let you know how it goes
:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Comsey is outdated. Might be 3.12b. Without looking back at the beginning of the thread and going of the title I would say yeah
Sorry...please one more thing.
how do I know the global U1 ROM? on samfirmware page, all the U1 ROMs have a country or network attached. except for some written unknown.
thanks

GuwopMontana

Nov 24, 2016
Flashed my U1 XAA Bit 5 with the bit 5 ARG4 combo firmware now my device says 950U not U1 when the ROM loads and when I try to flash stock Bit 5 U1 XAA firmware it flashes instantly then resets my device but hasn't changed at all . Anyone know what I might need to do ? Thank you in advance.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Reactions: m0nyman

facerturbo

Apr 1, 2018
Roy
I don't think one's out yet guys. Maybe paid sites but I've never paid for a combo before so I don't know

okay thanks, do you know any foolproof methods out to bypass this for the latest updates and bit 7 and everything. ive been trying for like months to crack through this frp lock because my stupid friend forgot his details before giving the phone to me.
i "CANNOT" use the hush sms method, dont have a extra phone, and nobody i know is willing to "risk" using their phone for it. also, i dont even have a active sim card for the phone since it s carrie that i dont use

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
okay thanks, do you know any foolproof methods out to bypass this for the latest updates and bit 7 and everything. ive been trying for like months to crack through this frp lock because my stupid friend forgot his details before giving the phone to me.
i "CANNOT" use the hush sms method, dont have a extra phone, and nobody i know is willing to "risk" using their phone for it. also, i dont even have a active sim card for the phone since it s carrie that i dont use

I've always when I've locked mine I change my google password a lot and then factory reset locks you for like 72 hours. Is flash the combo file factory reset within combo and reflash stock firmware. And it's done. How it was til at least bit 6

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
??? as you said, theres no combination files for bit 7 so this doesnt help
Im saying that's the only way I know how. One will eventually be released for free. It's just a matter of time

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

And they are released just paid files right now

Paradox6996

Nov 14, 2018
Im saying that's the only way I know how. One will eventually be released for free. It's just a matter of time

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

And they are released just paid files right now

bit 7 - best i can do won't let me post outside links

link: androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261672259

If anyone knows of a bit 7 pie g850u1 or att fw other than sammobile be much appreciated.

Thanx for all the hard work XDA

Reactions: TheMadScientist

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
bit 7 - best i can do won't let me post outside links

link: androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261672259

If anyone knows of a bit 7 pie g850u1 or att fw other than sammobile be much appreciated.

Thanx for all the hard work XDA

I posted a bit 7 combination file already. It's in the general threads if you need it.

m0nyman

Mar 27, 2017
Kansas City
hey know im late to the party by a longshot, but anybody have a combination file for bootloader 7 (i think thats what it is, see for yourself [g950usqs7dsk2])

I found one and it worked but changed it from sm-g950u1 to sm-g950u. I am in the process of downloading the firmware for that model and it is very current 12/06/19.
I got the firmware here.. https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s8/firmware/SM-G950U/SPR/download/G950USQU7DSL3/309078/
I got the combination file here.. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261672259

Reactions: PhantasmRezound

Top Liked Posts