Coming soon ZV5 update

Search This thread

geeksmurf

Nov 9, 2007
Tulsa, OK
They haven't abandoned us yet. Source code for the next update ZV5 has been posted to LG's site. No word on what it is but likely just the June or July security update. Maybe a few fixes. Likely start being pushed out Monday or Friday by Sprint if past updates are any indication. You won't all get it on day 1 so don't freak out.

Reactions: Sir Westicles

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
Got mine as well. Does anyone have a change log avaliable that is more descriptive than what sprint provides?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-05-23-56-23.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-05-23-56-23.png
    175 KB · Views: 185

Kyusaku

Apr 1, 2007
Anyone else have issues with Fast charge/Quick Charge? Doesn't seem to indicate it anymore after the update.

geeksmurf

Nov 9, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Fast charge shows for me. And seems to be working just fine. I am useing the LG charger along with a VCE 6.6ft cable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-07-16-27-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-07-16-27-30.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 91

geeksmurf

Nov 9, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Looking around at the other models and their latest update some user are reporting the same fast charge issue. You might start checking those threads out. I did see one user said just booting to recovery fixed his problem. No clue what he did in recovery or if it was twrp or stock but hell might try just booting to stock and see. Maybe a cache clear?

Reactions: Kyusaku

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    System Settings > Wireless Networks > More > Mobile networks > Roaming causes a crash on zv5
    They haven't abandoned us yet. Source code for the next update ZV5 has been posted to LG's site. No word on what it is but likely just the June or July security update. Maybe a few fixes. Likely start being pushed out Monday or Friday by Sprint if past updates are any indication. You won't all get it on day 1 so don't freak out.
    ZV5 Updates per Sprint.
    Android Security Patches
    Wi-Fi Calling Improvements
    Bug Fixes

Guessing June security update (july just rolled out however) But I have yet to get the update myself.
    Fast charge shows for me. And seems to be working just fine. I am useing the LG charger along with a VCE 6.6ft cable

Thanks, I guess my third party charger is crapping out, I lost my OEM charger in Europe. ?
    Looking around at the other models and their latest update some user are reporting the same fast charge issue. You might start checking those threads out. I did see one user said just booting to recovery fixed his problem. No clue what he did in recovery or if it was twrp or stock but hell might try just booting to stock and see. Maybe a cache clear?