• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

comm manager randomly displaying

Search This thread

ahevans

May 19, 2009
hi, at what appears to be random intervals, I can be using my tytn and when I close an application the comms manager appears when it was not previously open or maximised

I am using one of the dutty roms, I have done some searching around and can't seem to find any one else struggling with this, has anyone else had this experience?

ChumleyEX

Oct 12, 2007
Temple
I seem to remember this being a problem well over a year ago, like around 11-07. I don't remember what the solution was but I'm sure I had this problem back then.

a.onp

May 17, 2007
berlin
hi, at what appears to be random intervals, I can be using my tytn and when I close an application the comms manager appears when it was not previously open or maximised

I am using one of the dutty roms, I have done some searching around and can't seem to find any one else struggling with this, has anyone else had this experience?

Hi.
I dont know the dutty rom but did you install a custom comm manager additionally to the default one?
Because i had a similar problem these days: Comm manager appeared after texting and sending a short message. I am using the latest german vodafone rom and had installed an unknown version of the original HTC Comm Manager. After uninstalling and installation of a different version/incarnation of the comm manager the problem disappeared.
Good luck.