Community development strength

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
You're a power user. Can the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

slyscorpion

Sep 23, 2017
Warsaw
While the phone doesn't have as much custom ROM support as other Xiaomis, you can still choose between the unofficial LineageOS ROM, Mokee, and Resurrection Remix, my personal favorite custom ROM.

Reactions: alexmanu1

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
I found on Android File Host a new developer for our phone, Giasen that has just published the RR 6.0 rom (Oreo based). There are no information about the rom, no changelog or anything else but hopefully there are good news

trelos1333

Jul 21, 2012
I believe the mi note 2 us underestimated
It has potentials but nobody really cares about it
After all these years i found that newer versions of custom ROMs don't help the note 2 become faster
I m still in aosp Oreo and thats a conclusion after testing many ROMs 8.1 and 9.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    While the phone doesn't have as much custom ROM support as other Xiaomis, you can still choose between the unofficial LineageOS ROM, Mokee, and Resurrection Remix, my personal favorite custom ROM.