• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Comparing Huawei p30 pro vs. Samsung s20 FE

Search This thread

paddy_smart

Jun 10, 2021
Hi, I am new here and need some advise.

I am choosing between Huawei P30 PRO (2020) and Samsung s20 FE (snapdragon). Key features of importance are camera, battery life, screen quality and performance. I am really having troubles with choosing between the two handsets.

Would someone share their opinion, especially if the choice was similar to mine or based on your experience of a specific handset over time.

Many thanks

Reactions: seasickil

seasickil

Jun 14, 2021

I am choosing between Huawei P30 PRO (2020) and Samsung s20 FE (snapdragon). Key features of importance are camera, battery life, screen quality and performance. I am really having troubles with choosing between the two handsets.

Would someone share their opinion, especially if the choice was similar to mine or based on your experience of a specific handset over time.

Many thanks
I hope you can choose samsung s
20FE,if i am you,i must choose samsung s20 FE

Reactions: paddy_smart

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Many thanks

Many thanks
    I hope you can choose samsung s
    20FE,if i am you,i must choose samsung s20 FE