[COMPILATION][20-06-2012] ROM Thread Index for the (HTC) Vision

Search This thread

dietotherhythm

Sep 29, 2009
Chicago
I don't know if it would be appropriate but what about adding a custom kernel index? I switch them out based on when I switch roms for some self tweaking and you'd be surprised how hard it is to find some in the mess of the forums D:

Chrusb

Oct 20, 2010
I don't know if it would be appropriate but what about adding a custom kernel index? I switch them out based on when I switch roms for some self tweaking and you'd be surprised how hard it is to find some in the mess of the forums D:

If you want you can always make a new thread yourself right?
I don't really know a lot about kernels so I might not be the best person to maintain, categorize, etc the thread.
I, on the other hand, do think it's a good idea though! It makes searching for stuff so much easier :)

Reactions: azrash

Chrusb

Oct 20, 2010
Thanks for the support guys :)!
The request for sticky has already been sent, I think it was the 14th or something.
Though no response or anything, we'll have to wait patiently :)

Reactions: dogboda

Carlovn

Feb 5, 2009
well considering there are still several useless posts in the development tread we can asume that he's not really active in this forum...

Chrusb

Oct 20, 2010
Mmh, since the last activity from our mod is 27th of feb. and there are still some useless topics here and my message still hasn't been read yet,
I guess we can say that if you want this to be in the first page you have to kick this thread, how stupid that may be ;D.

Cobra281

Mar 9, 2009
amazing thread. makes everything so organized and simple, should definitely be stickied.

subscribed- thank you, kind sir :cool:

rc_enzo

Oct 17, 2011
Great, didn't know there was an update for Andromadus. I'm keeping this in my bookmarks for sure :D

Top Liked Posts