Compiling Roms Thread: Build errors, bootloops, ...

Search This thread

Flo0008

Nov 2, 2013
Hi Guys!
I have problem with not booting ROMs (stuck on LG logo), I had to reinstall my Ubuntu and after this I setup my env for compiling, used extract-files script and build ROM. ROM builed without any problems but it's smaller than previous. (215MB vs 235MB) and not boot.. I have this problem with Candy5 and crDroid. :(
Things which may help:
1. My local manifest

2. Build of not booting ROM: http://d-h.st/7AWp

Someone can tell what im doing bad and help fix it?

Try this: rm -rf kernel && rm -rf device && . build/envsetup.sh && make clean && make clobber && rm -rf out && repo sync -j8

Now build again please and tell me if this helped.

GalaticStryder

Nov 20, 2014
Porto Alegre
Hi Guys!
I have problem with not booting ROMs (stuck on LG logo), I had to reinstall my Ubuntu and after this I setup my env for compiling, used extract-files script and build ROM. ROM builed without any problems but it's smaller than previous. (215MB vs 235MB) and not boot.. I have this problem with Candy5 and crDroid. :(
Things which may help:
1. My local manifest

2. Build of not booting ROM: http://d-h.st/7AWp

Someone can tell what im doing bad and help fix it?

You're taking divergent source trees for vendor/lge, if you take a look the specific files that are in vendor/lge/$DEVICE we're not pushed to the .zip that's why the size is too small, actually their from LG-Devs but for your ROM I would recommend you take them directly from CM and vendor/lge from TheMuppets, the pathes are pointed in the device/lge/$DEVICE if you want to take a look and force the LG-Devs work with the device from CyanogenMod you'll need to change some paths.

Just as an example: https://github.com/SaberSunset/sync
I've ran into the same problem, here is my explanation for that: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58503727&postcount=89
Each case is a case, but your problem looks the same that I had and maybe the solution will be change the source trees. Report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bx16

zg85

Apr 25, 2013
No one could help me with migrating PAC (CM) to new kernel/device sources?
Last build settings was :

Code:
<project name="AICP/device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="AICP/device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="AICP/kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="AICP/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="AICP/frameworks_native" path="frameworks/native" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="AICP/hardware_libhardware_legacy" path="hardware/libhardware_legacy" remote="github" revision="kitkat" />
<project name="platform/hardware/qcom/msm8x74" path="hardware/qcom/msm8x74" remote="aosp" revision="refs/tags/android-4.4.4_r2" />
<project name="platform/hardware/qcom/sensors" path="hardware/qcom/sensors" remote="aosp" revision="refs/tags/android-4.4.4_r2" />

but still sensors are dead.. I'm missing maybe some policy settings? Any help? How to make CM work with pure KK kernel/device? Is it possible?

Best wishes !

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris31

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
local_manifest

This is working local_manifest for me for comiling SlimLp thanks to @zg85

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project name="SlimRoms/device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="lp5.0" />
<project name="SlimRoms/device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="lp5.0" />
<project name="SlimRoms/kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="lp5.0" />
<project name="SlimRoms/device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="lp5.0" />
<project name="Pinky-Inky-and-Clyde/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
</manifest>

Last edited:
Reactions: zg85

zg85

Apr 25, 2013
Hello guys,im trying to compile cm12 from source using this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/chef-central/android/guide-android-rom-development-t2814763 but im stuck at creating local_manifest.xml what am i suposed to write there and can someone explain me for what is local_manifest used for bcs i try to read but i dont understand much. Thanks for help guys :eek: :)

Probably this would be Your local manifest ;)
Code:
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="Pinky-Inky-and-Clyde/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />

Reactions: Boris31

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
Probably this would be Your local manifest ;)
Code:
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0" />

Thanks for help but now i get this error after adding this lines in local_manifest when i try to sync repo:

[email protected]:~/cm12$ repo sync
fatal: duplicate path device/lge/d802 in /home/simex/cm12/.repo/manifest.xml

zg85

Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for help but now i get this error after adding this lines in local_manifest when i try to sync repo:

[email protected]:~/cm12$ repo sync
fatal: duplicate path device/lge/d802 in /home/simex/cm12/.repo/manifest.xml

Search in manifest.xml for "device/lge/d802" and remove that line (and any of duplicated paths) :)
How do You add local manifest? Create folder in .repo called "local_manifests" and put Your XML there or by adding lines to manifest.xml?
The proper way is to create folder and put there Your manifest.xml.

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
Search in manifest.xml for "device/lge/d802" and remove that line (and any of duplicated paths) :)
How do You add local manifest? Create folder in .repo called "local_manifests" and put Your XML there or by adding lines to manifest.xml?
The proper way is to create folder and put there Your manifest.xml.

i create local_mainfest this way: cd cm12/.repo than sudo nano local_manifests.xml and copy your lines, there and crtl O to save. In file manifest.xml there is nothing with device/lge/d802

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
Help needed :)

So im compiling flawlessly slimlp with no problemes and now i would like to add some futures and optimizations but i cant seem to understand how to do it properly and there arent good and well explained guides for that. Is maybe any of you guys friendly developers free and willing to help me? :eek: :eek: :eek:

TaRsY

Jan 30, 2010
Budapest
pdafanclub.com
So im compiling flawlessly slimlp with no problemes and now i would like to add some futures and optimizations but i cant seem to understand how to do it properly and there arent good and well explained guides for that. Is maybe any of you guys friendly developers free and willing to help me? :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/slimroms/general/rom-builders-collective-t2861778

Take a look here, especially from post #17 and ezio84's github link with the list of commits you can cherry-pick.

Compiling slim lp you synced all the slim repos or only the needed? Are you using repos from slim or from arcardinal, cardinal testing?

rafitcu

Aug 3, 2012
La Coruña
I need help.
I'm compiling a kernel with the sources of CM12.1 and pulls me this error:

**Ksym .tmp_kallsyms2.S
**AS .tmp_kallsyms2.o
**LD vmlinux
**SysMap System.map
**SysMap .tmp_System.map
**Objcopy arch / arm / boot / Image
**Building modules, Stage 2.
**MODPOST 35 modules
**Kernel: arch / arm / boot / Image is ready
**LZ4 arch / arm / boot / compressed / piggy.lz4
**CC arch / arm / boot / compressed / decompress.o
*** LZ4 Compression algorithm using CLI, by Yann Collet (Mar 14 2013) ***
Using stdin for input
Using stdout for output
In file included from arch / arm / boot / compressed /../../../../ lib / decompress_unlz4.c: 19: 0,
*****************from arch / arm / boot / compressed / decompress.c: 54:
include / linux / decompress / mm.h: In function 'free.isra.0':
include / linux / decompress / mm.h: 59: 1: internal compiler error: in df_reg_chain_verify_unmarked, at df-scan.c: 4305
*}
*^
Please submit a full bug report,
With preprocessed source If appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make [2]: *** [arch / arm / boot / compressed / decompress.o] Error 1
make [2]: *** It is expected to complete other tasks ....
Compressed into 8259556 bytes 17758660 bytes ==> 46.51%
Done in 0.94 s ==> 18.02 MB / s
make [1]: *** [arch / arm / boot / compressed / vmlinux] Error 2
make: *** [zImage-DTB] Error 2

Please help me frustrated took several days for this error.

thx in advance :)

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Reactions: rafitcu

nimrodsv

Apr 20, 2011
Kfar Saba
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build SlimLP rom and for some reason starting yesterday i'm having issues with the TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG on both d802 and d801.

Where can i find where the kernel config name is defined?

Thanks.

Im getting the following error on both:
Code:
*** Can't find default configuration "arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_d801_defconfig"!
/home/nimrodsv/Android/SlimLP/kernel/lge/msm8974/scripts/kconfig/Makefile:96: recipe for target 'cyanogenmod_d801_defconfig' failed
make[3]: *** [cyanogenmod_d801_defconfig] Error 1
/home/nimrodsv/Android/SlimLP/kernel/lge/msm8974/Makefile:497: recipe for target 'cyanogenmod_d801_defconfig' failed
make[2]: *** [cyanogenmod_d801_defconfig] Error 2
Makefile:130: recipe for target 'sub-make' failed
make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/nimrodsv/Android/SlimLP/kernel/lge/msm8974'
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:218: recipe for target '/home/nimrodsv/Android/SlimLP/out/target/product/d801/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config' failed
make: *** [/home/nimrodsv/Android/SlimLP/out/target/product/d801/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from <command-line>:0:0:
./build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-x86/AndroidConfig.h:316:5: warning: "__GLIBC__" is not defined [-Wundef]
./build/core/combo/include/arch/linux-x86/AndroidConfig.h:316:23: warning: "__GLIBC__" is not defined [-Wundef]
# In case value of PACKAGES is empty.
By the way this is my local manifest:
Code:
<manifest><project name="SlimRoms/device_lge_d801" path="device/lge/d801" remote="github" revision="lp5.1"/><project name="SlimRoms/device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="lp5.1"/><project name="gmillz/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge" remote="github" revision="lp5.1"/><project name="SlimRoms/kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="lp5.1"/><project name="SlimRoms/device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="lp5.1"/></manifest>

Last edited:

SergeantWagner

Dec 17, 2010
Tallahassee
Hey guys. Hopefully someone is still monitoring this thread.
I used to build cm for tf201 so I have some experience. Trying to build CM12 for D800 and I get this:
make: *** No rule to make target '/android/system/out/host/linux-x86/bin/dtbToolCM', needed by '/android/system/out/target/product/d802/dt.img'. Stop.

I tried changing dtbToolCM to dtbTool and did not solve the problem as the error is the same (with CM dropped from the dtbTool).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I found a dtbToolCM and just dumped them into system/out/host/.../bin/ and compiled successfully, then was able to boot to compiled rom. Apparently I could have just created a dummy dtbToolCM to get past the make error and just would not have dt.img
Now to start working on 12.1!

Last edited:

ponces

Jun 9, 2011
Porto
github.com
AOSP 6.0

Hello G2 devs,

I'm trying to build an AOSP 6.0 rom from AOSP source and CM13 repos. It is possible right?

This is my local manifest:
Code:
<manifest>
	<remote name="github" fetch="git://github.com" />
	<project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" path="vendor/lge/" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
	<project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" path="kernel/lge/msm8974" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
	<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_d802" path="device/lge/d802" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
	<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_g2-common" path="device/lge/g2-common" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
	<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
	<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_sepolicy" path="device/qcom/sepolicy" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
</manifest>

I know kernel builds usually give a few headaches so I'm trying to build with a prebuilt kernel zImage extracted from a boot.img of the last CM13 nightly, changed its name to "kernel" and moved it to device/lge/d802 folder.
So I made several edits to some device files:

• device/lge/d802/BoardConfig.mk
    Code:
    #TARGET_KERNEL_CONFIG := cyanogenmod_d802_defconfig

ifeq ($(TARGET_PREBUILT_KERNEL),)
    LOCAL_KERNEL := device/lge/d802/kernel
    else
    LOCAL_KERNEL := $(TARGET_PREBUILT_KERNEL)
    endif

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
        $(LOCAL_KERNEL):kernel
  • device/lge/g2-common/BoardConfigCommon.mk
    Code:
    #TARGET_KERNEL_SOURCE := kernel/lge/msm8974

After a make -j4 otapackage the result is this -> http://pastebin.com/N6nkxmUh

Is it possible to build only system.img? Will it boot with a boot.img from a CM13 nightly? Can anyone help me with this error?

Best regards,
ponces

Last edited:

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Hi to all, i built an cm14 for d802, but i must resolve all the problems. It works only WiFi i think. To fix i have surely:
- RIL
- Bluetooth
- NFC
- Can't pull down fully QS (only see the main with notifications)
- Can't unlock Developer Options

Thanks.

shaneel1491

Apr 1, 2011
Today I tried my first build of an Android ROM, I downloaded the AOSP source, with the latest 7.0.0 r14 branch. I have been following the guide from the Xperia dev page, the cyanogen wiki and the Google source page, however when everything is downloaded and placed in the correct place. I downloaded the device tree as well and put it in place.

I'm getting the error of:
[email protected]:/media/shaneel/Expansion/Android_development/ROM$ source build/envsetup.sh && lunch
including device/asus/fugu/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-arm64/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-armv7-a-neon/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-mips64/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-mips/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-x86_64/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mini-emulator-x86/vendorsetup.sh
including device/google/dragon/vendorsetup.sh
including device/htc/flounder/vendorsetup.sh
including device/huawei/angler/vendorsetup.sh
including device/lge/bullhead/vendorsetup.sh
including device/lge/d802/vendorsetup.sh
including device/linaro/hikey/vendorsetup.sh
including device/moto/shamu/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash

You're building on Linux

Lunch menu... pick a combo:
1. aosp_arm-eng
2. aosp_arm64-eng
3. aosp_mips-eng
4. aosp_mips64-eng
5. aosp_x86-eng
6. aosp_x86_64-eng
7. full_fugu-userdebug
8. aosp_fugu-userdebug
9. mini_emulator_arm64-userdebug
10. m_e_arm-userdebug
11. m_e_mips64-eng
12. m_e_mips-userdebug
13. mini_emulator_x86_64-userdebug
14. mini_emulator_x86-userdebug
15. aosp_dragon-userdebug
16. aosp_dragon-eng
17. aosp_flounder-userdebug
18. aosp_angler-userdebug
19. aosp_bullhead-userdebug
20. d802-userdebug
21. hikey-userdebug
22. aosp_shamu-userdebug

Which would you like? [aosp_arm-eng] 20
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "d802". Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'd802'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Don't know what I should do from here, I tried googling and doing what other people did, but I had no luck.

This is what my local manifest looks like, if it matters:
<manifest>

<project path="device/lge/g2-common" name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_g2-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.0"/>
<project path="kernel/lge/msm8974" name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" remote="github" revision="cm-14.0"/>
<project path="proprietary/vendor/lge" name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" remote="github" revision="cm-14.0"/>
<project path="device/lge/d802" name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_d802" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0"/>
<project path="device/lge/qcom-common" name="lg-devs/android_device_lge_qcom-common" remote="github" revision="cm-12.0"/>

</manifest>

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its not booting because of hardware/qcom/display. You need this commit for now
    https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/c/20632/

If you look at the comments though, it breaks hammerhead from compiling. Until I can find a better solution, which may not happen, I won't be updating the g2 repos for slim.

Also, slim for g2 needs to be compiled on slimlp-caf branch, even though our kernel is not caf.

All my repos are up to date here
    www.github.com/CardinalTesting

Vendor is here
    www.github.com/arcardinal/proprietary_vendor_lge

lp5.0 branches for all my repos
    Ok Good to know that you are working on a lollipop edition of Slim roms. I don't to be rube or something else, but Are you planning to release it asap it gets stable?

Thanks in advance

I think we are diverging the subject of the thread, so if you or anybody want to talk me just PM. I'm not creating a new thread for that in the meantime, and I wish we don't spam this thread because I intend and the OP as well, this thread to be a helpful thread for new developers, I just posted the screenshots here because we were talking about SlimLP some pages ago.

Reworking on AOSP will be next step together maintaining the SlimLP unofficial.

Thanks guys.
    Also had the problem with AOSP going directly into fastboot menu, I have adapted everything I could. Using a prebuilt kernel the AOSP booted properly together some CM stuff I needed to add, now I just got some FC to handle, better, a lot of them. I'm using SimpleAOSP source code for now, It's quite modified but it keeps the AOSP base.
    About building SlimLP I did a test build for my D802 in December 11th and it ran properly, all apps and no force closes, got a very good result but I couldn't upload the modifications to GitHub because I was just learning how to git checkout, git rebase, git fetch/merge and so on...

If you want help on the SlimLP I'm available to help you out whenever you want, are you planning to build for the other variants as well OP?

Thanks for using the Dev section it's very useful for us to change ideas.
    First:
    In root directory of rom: make clean -> this should fix build error.

My proposition:
    1. repo init -u https://github.com/SlimRoms/platform_manifest -b lp5.0-caf
    2. roomservice.xml need to looks like:
    <manifest>

# Device Specific part
    <project path="device/lge/d802" name="Flo0008/android_device_lge_d802" revision="lp5.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="device/lge/g2-common" name="Flo0008/android_device_lge_g2-common" revision="lp5.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="kernel/lge/msm8974" name="Flo0008/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="vendor/lge" name="Flo0008/proprietary_vendor_lge" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />

</manifest>

3. repo sync.

. build/envsetup.sh
    brunch d802

Try this if you want. :)

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

When finish building of DU will try SlimLP :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

SlimLP has a .zip size of aroung 195Mb.

Size of compiled CM12 is about 240 MB -> something is missing in your build...

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

look here:
    https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge/blob/cm-12.0/d802/d802-vendor-blobs.mk
    See how much blobs is there...

insteed of using your blobs try TheMuppets's blobs:

https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge

add this to roomservice.xml

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

My last proposition is to try using cm device tree and kernel...

<manifest>

# Device Specific part
    <project path="device/lge/d802" name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_d802" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="device/lge/g2-common" name="CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_g2-common" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="kernel/lge/msm8974" name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_msm8974" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />
    <project path="vendor/lge" name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge" revision="cm-12.0" remote="github" />

</manifest>

Then make some changes in device/lge/d802 .

:)
    @RenderBroken

Can you or anybody else help me with this build error on AOSP Lollipop?

Target boot image: /data1/Flo0008/aosp_g2/out/target/product/d802/boot.img
    usage: mkbootimg
    --kernel <filename>
    --ramdisk <filename>
    [ --second <2ndbootloader-filename> ]
    [ --cmdline <kernel-commandline> ]
    [ --board <boardname> ]
    [ --base <address> ]
    [ --pagesize <pagesize> ]
    -o|--output <filename>
    device/lge/g2-common/releasetools/mkbootimg.mk:47: recipe for target '/data1/Flo0008/aosp_g2/out/target/product/d802/boot.img' failed
    make: *** [/data1/Flo0008/aosp_g2/out/target/product/d802/boot.img] Error 1
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Thanks in advance.

This error means that the mkbootimg tool you have is not the correct one. Apparently there are more than one out there and the other supports different flags. Use the one here:

https://github.com/RenderBroken/mkbootimg_tools

Also CAF (to me) doesnt seem to be ready as a Daily Driver. Are you just wanting to mess around or get out a fully functioning build? I do know that LG-Devs CAF branch is still being worked on. Not sure about TheMuppets but they are always solid. Still LP CAF is not stable yet.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

First:
    In root directory of rom: make clean -> this should fix build error.

My proposition:
    1. repo init -u https://github.com/SlimRoms/platform_manifest -b lp5.0-caf
    2. roomservice.xml need to looks like:

3. repo sync.

. build/envsetup.sh
    brunch d802

Try this if you want. :)

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

When finish building of DU will try SlimLP :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Size of compiled CM12 is about 240 MB -> something is missing in your build...

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

look here:
    https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge/blob/cm-12.0/d802/d802-vendor-blobs.mk
    See how much blobs is there...

insteed of using your blobs try TheMuppets's blobs:

https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge

add this to roomservice.xml

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

My last proposition is to try using cm device tree and kernel...

Then make some changes in device/lge/d802 .

:)

Great Info! Thanks for chiming in.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone