• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Completely turn off vibration

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2012
My previous Note20 Ultra was able to turn off vibration completely whenever I receive notification by sliding vibration intensity to left. Now in A52 4G I still got vibration.

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
My previous Note20 Ultra was able to turn off vibration completely whenever I receive notification by sliding vibration intensity to left. Now in A52 4G I still got vibration.
Need to go to every app settings by press and hold the icon then tap "i" then notifications there you can tap the word default or other there will be a new settings will pop up and you can disable vibrate from there.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
My 10+ never vibrates, been over year since I did it but this how you start. The settings search feature is sweet... sometimes.

Settings>search>vibration
Screenshot_20210617-213904_Settings Suggestions.jpg

Reactions: Kenora_I

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Need to go to every app settings by press and hold the icon then tap "i" then notifications there you can tap the word default or other there will be a new settings will pop up and you can disable vibrate from there.
    My 10+ never vibrates, been over year since I did it but this how you start. The settings search feature is sweet... sometimes.

Settings>search>vibration
    Screenshot_20210617-213904_Settings Suggestions.jpg
    They didn't remove it, was just moved somewhere else xd