Complication recommendations? Combined phone&watch battery level?

Search This thread

hippy dave

Does any app/watch face have a complication that shows both the phone & watch battery level in once complication? I know it might need something running on the phone, is there a way to do it with Tasker maybe?
On my old watch I was using the Black Metal HD watch face, which does offer to display both battery levels in one, but it's only available within that watch face, you can't use it as a complication in other faces.

Any other complications I should check out? Thanks.

Daniel Morin

Mar 25, 2021
I'm using an App from the play store called "Wear Battery Full". It was developed by Zen Barrier. I don't recall how I found this but it works very well. It also adds It as a compilation option for all of my watch faces. One other nice thing. When the watch is changing I can set the level and my phone will notify me when the change has reach my preset level which for me is 85%.

Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

I'm using an App from the play store called "Wear Battery Full". It was developed by Zen Barrier. I don't recall how I found this but it works very well. It also adds It as a compilation option for all of my watch faces. One other nice thing. When the watch is changing I can set the level and my phone will notify me when the change has reach my preset level which for me is 85%.
Thanks, from the description it sounds like the complication only displays the phone battery, rather than both the phone and watch batteries in one complication?

kbeezie

Feb 23, 2010
Grand Rapids, Mi
karlblessing.com
The face I'm using from Facer called HaDe DS 90 Pro has the watch levels on left, and phone level on right.

Screenshot_20210407-234605_Facer.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The marine commander watch face has this function.
    Marine Commander watch face on the play store had this complication.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone