Comprehensive Updated MCU List for MTCD Head Units

Search This thread

ikerg

Before asking for help...read....is what all of us did.....i offered help .... I sent you a video for helping and you just refused because "it is different". If your system was different i never sent you a link for a video....
So reading the mctd threads to learn about your system is the first thing you need....

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Before asking for help...read....is what all of us did.....i offered help .... I sent you a video for helping and you just refused because "it is different". If your system was different i never sent you a link for a video....
So reading the mctd threads to learn about your system is the first thing you need....
You're very patient and courteous ikerg. Isn't the poster off topic on this thread :)

hard to be when faced with users that join for free support then run when they get what they need and are unwilling to learn from reading.

I think support is with the seller. new members that join up because the seller doesn't support should try first, asking thoughtful question.

Can almost guarantee the poster will disappear into the internet...

Reactions: ikerg

Mehdi318

Aug 2, 2022
I changed can bus in my head unit . I haven't can box. Now, no audio in hu. Who change can bus to none. ? hu model : Allwinner T3 P1

Steurtje88

Sep 1, 2022
Hello,I checked all the 93 pages but i can't seem to find the answer i'm lookin for.
I recently bought a car. The previous owner installed a car radio.
I am looking to update the head unit but i can't figure out what update img i need.
Could somebody please help me?
MCU version.jpeg

Top Liked Posts