CONCEPT What Spotify would look like Tablet-optimized

Search This thread
G

GuestK0086

Got sick and tired of the lack of tablet-optimized apps and was wondering what popular apps would like like if they were optimized, so I decided to make a concept of a Spotify tablet-optimized-app. Made two concepts, because why not. Buttons aren't in the exact same places as they are supposed to be, but it's a concept so that shouldn't matter. Hope you guys like them. And of course I also hope developers start optimizing apps for tablets.

2wf06zb.png

200cxf4.png

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
Very nice with a touch of material design. I think you got some inspiration from the gmail app, didn't you?
It's just a matter of whether the spotify devs will really implement something like this.

Diaphragma

Nov 2, 2012
I'd kill for this. Looks way better than the current UI. Especially now since they removed the tabs in "my music" in the recent update. I have an apk that still has the tabs if anyone is interested. It has a different signature, so it won't update through the play store.

Attachments

• Spotify.v.1.8.0.993.b.2886564.Permissions.Removed.apk
    17.1 MB · Views: 119
G

GuestK0086

Very nice with a touch of material design. I think you got some inspiration from the gmail app, didn't you?
It's just a matter of whether the spotify devs will really implement something like this.

Yes, indeed, I did. Just really hope popular apps will be tablet-optimized in the future. Would kill for apps to look like they belong on the big screen!

And thanks all!