Two announcements for you
My device folder is now uploaded, which I spent today updating and cleaning up
This device tree will not work on the kernel source I have released. do not try booting it, it will fail.
CyanogenMod is being buggy as hell there end.
- Can't press the button to get to quick settings. (unless you install gapps??)
- Can't open settings from QS (unless you install gapps??)
- Home button events are being gobbled somewhere (unless you install gapps??)
- Can't uninstall apps (system crash)
- Can't open Security settings (settings fc)
- SystemUI repeatedly force closes due to lockscreen NPE's after installing gapps after a reboot
- Due to the systemUI crashes, it's hit and miss whether the screen turns back on
security settings issue: http://hastebin.com/raw/zaxumabuzi
screen issue: http://hastebin.com/raw/ubazelejet
basically, this build is entirely useless, so I'm not uploading it.
I've also been unable to test the gps. everything else device related is fine.