• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Conference call?

Search This thread

hah2110

Nov 11, 2008
I'm on the JB leak. How do you conference call? If I'm on a call and hit "Add Call", I can dial a number and call it. As soon as the other party answers, the original call is no longer available to me and "Add Call" is greyed out - no option to merge.

Germanese

Nov 22, 2012
Houston / Munich
I call User1 and then i press add call, then i can choose who i want to call, (While User1 is on hold), I then call User2 once User2 Picks up the +Add Call changed into Merge Call, Then i press merge call and they are now all on one line. And the merge button changes back into a Add Call Button.

Using XT907 Verizon w/ Aussie Radio on ICS US T-Mobile
This is not possible on XT907 Verizon Stock Radio JB on EU O2 Student plan (Unless u have Premium Contract)
It works the same as US Tmobile for EU O2 with Premium contract Meaning not a student cheap plan.

So I would asume to check ur plan if it supports Conference call.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyelon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I call User1 and then i press add call, then i can choose who i want to call, (While User1 is on hold), I then call User2 once User2 Picks up the +Add Call changed into Merge Call, Then i press merge call and they are now all on one line. And the merge button changes back into a Add Call Button.

Using XT907 Verizon w/ Aussie Radio on ICS US T-Mobile
    This is not possible on XT907 Verizon Stock Radio JB on EU O2 Student plan (Unless u have Premium Contract)
    It works the same as US Tmobile for EU O2 with Premium contract Meaning not a student cheap plan.

So I would asume to check ur plan if it supports Conference call.