acervenky

Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
vkpro_low.JPG

Description :
Custom GCam config for 10T Pro, have tweaked the SCS parameters for all the lenses.

Download :
AFH [10T Pro]
AFH [10T]

Comparison With Stock :

High Res Samples :
Drive

Source :
Github

Regards,
acervenky

Last edited:

lap87

Sep 10, 2011
@acervenky
Lovely! Which gcam release would you say works best with this config, and with the mi10t pro overall?

Last edited:

acervenky

Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Lovely! Which gcam release would you say works best with this config, and with the mi10t pro overall?

So far have been using the latest release from Urnyx05
All lens work well as of now with some focus issues in low-lit conditions, will make a custom version for 10T Pro with some additional changes soon.

Regards,
acervenky

Reactions: gigioz79

lap87

Sep 10, 2011
So far have been using the latest release from Urnyx05
All lens work well as of now with some focus issues in low-lit conditions, will make a custom version for 10T Pro with some additional changes soon.

Regards,
acervenky

Thanks, we tried BSG latest yesterday and it kept crashing, so i'll install this later when i get home and give it a try with your config :)

d3smond

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you for this. You seem good at gcam.
What do you think about Nikita 7.4 ? I Installed it and noticed it had more options then Urnyx05 but I am not sure if it is better since all those options are confusing for me and I am not sure how to properly configure it.
Might go back to Urnyx and use your config.

acervenky

Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Thank you for this. You seem good at gcam.
What do you think about Nikita 7.4 ? I Installed it and noticed it had more options then Urnyx05 but I am not sure if it is better since all those options are confusing for me and I am not sure how to properly configure it.
Might go back to Urnyx and use your config.

Can't say whether Nikita version is better or worse because it depends on your preferences, I would recommend you to try the Nikita Gcam with Nikita config and then try Urnyx05 with my config and choose the one you like.

Regards,
acervenky

lap87

Sep 10, 2011
I can only say WOW, this config with urnyx gcam is like a night and day difference from the standard xiaomi crap camera.
This one actually picks up small details that the original app couldn't, even with studio lights.
Can't say how happy we are that you released this config @acervenky !

Thank you so much!

Reactions: jcunltd

d3smond

Aug 8, 2020
Can't say whether Nikita version is better or worse because it depends on your preferences, I would recommend you to try the Nikita Gcam with Nikita config and then try Urnyx05 with my config and choose the one you like.

Regards,
acervenky

I didn't noticed that there was a Mi 10T Pro config for Nikita.
When I checked last time there wasn't.
But now I tried both and yours seem better, there was more grain on pictures taken with Nikita.

I am wondering if you also experience ghosting which I mentioned in the camera thread?

Here is sample pictures of a magnet on my fridge:

This one is taken with your config at close range, you can see the ghosting around the white letters:

This pictures is taken with your config from a longer distance and then cropped on the PC. It looks better:

This one is taken with my Mi Mix 2S at close range (during night):

acervenky

Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I didn't noticed that there was a Mi 10T Pro config for Nikita.
When I checked last time there wasn't.
But now I tried both and yours seem better, there was more grain on pictures taken with Nikita.

I am wondering if you also experience ghosting which I mentioned in the camera thread?

Here is sample pictures of a magnet on my fridge:

This one is taken with your config at close range, you can see the ghosting around the white letters:

This pictures is taken with your config from a longer distance and then cropped on the PC. It looks better:

This one is taken with my Mi Mix 2S at close range (during night):

Yes, I'm aware about this issue.
There are multiple issues which can't be fixed with just a config file, will try to fix them with custom port.

Regards,
acervenky

robertb45

Feb 28, 2018
I'm a noob with these configs for the GCam, I used GCam a lot but I don't know how to use config, how do I import these settings?

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
You need to create a folder looking like this
GCam/Configs7

Then put the config file inside. Start gcam and click besides the middle button. New window will appear where you can select the config files.

Sent from my OnePlus8Pro using XDA Labs

Reactions: HaSTe and Milica84

ivan02891

Nov 24, 2014
Manila
I think the xml is good, but for everyone you can try changing Pixel AWB in HDR+ Enhanced from IMX586 to IMX 686. For me it gives more natural color on scene with some white background. The 1st pic is shot on IMX586 then 2nd is om IMX686.

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_044433.jpg
    IMG_20201128_044433.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_20201128_044416.jpg
    IMG_20201128_044416.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 724

gigioz79

Mar 3, 2008
Rome
Changelog

v1 :

Code:
Initial Release
v2 :
Code:
Tweaked parameters for all lenses

Regards,
acervenky

The results of your configuration are, to date, the best compared to what you can find on various forums and groups ....
Congratulations, it's a very precious job!
Are you planning new versions / releases?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vkpro_low.JPG

Description :
    Custom GCam config for 10T Pro, have tweaked the SCS parameters for all the lenses.

Download :
    AFH [10T Pro]
    AFH [10T]

Comparison With Stock :

High Res Samples :
    Drive

Source :
    Github

Regards,
    acervenky
    Config for Mi 10T released!
    Recommended to use with stable Urnyx releases.

Regards,
    acervenky
    I managed to take this picture with your config using Astro mode. I did have to do a little editing to reduce the glare but considering I could only see about 20 stars with the naked eye, the finished picture blew me away. Oh and this has made my realise that the sensor and lenses are great but the stock camera app isn't so I have decided to keep this over the S20 FE 5G I bought a few days ago.
    I think the xml is good, but for everyone you can try changing Pixel AWB in HDR+ Enhanced from IMX586 to IMX 686. For me it gives more natural color on scene with some white background. The 1st pic is shot on IMX586 then 2nd is om IMX686.
    You need to create a folder looking like this
    GCam/Configs7

Then put the config file inside. Start gcam and click besides the middle button. New window will appear where you can select the config files.

Sent from my OnePlus8Pro using XDA Labs