• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide Configs control file for Battery Charge Limit (MIUI 12-Android 11)

Search This thread

diorlee90

Sep 9, 2018
Sorry for my bad english
Yeah after read this thread

1624002013541.png

I've checked and found out control file on my phone Mi11ultra's control file for battery charge limit worked. Battery Charge Limit on Android 11 not work like before we known
First, your device require root permission to run Battery Charge Limit, then go to setting
1624002516304.png

Turn on "Configurable CTRL File Data" and touch "Configure Control Data" then touch "Understand" and type like below:

/sys/class/qcom-battery/input_suspend

then touch "UPDATE CONTROL FILE DATA" and done, battery charge limit worked

You guys can watch video below for sure: From original control file not work then after re-config control file and work perfectly.
P/s: From 84% to 85% i made app for auto charge limit itself and you guys can go to end of video for result.

Good health for battery charge overnight

• Love
Reactions: dft601 and ZedeN

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
Sorry for my bad english

View attachment 5341107

I've checked and found out control file on my phone Mi11ultra's control file for battery charge limit worked. Battery Charge Limit on Android 11 not work like before we known
First, your device require root permission to run Battery Charge Limit, then go to setting View attachment 5341117
Turn on "Configurable CTRL File Data" and touch "Configure Control Data" then touch "Understand" and type like below:

You guys can watch video below for sure: From original control file not work then after re-config control file and work perfectly.
P/s: From 84% to 85% i made app for auto charge limit itself and you guys can go to end of video for result.

Totally unnecessary on a phone that charges this fast but good job anyway.

Reactions: veimus

Kluxe Nobody

Jan 31, 2016
OnePlus 6
I actually think it's very useful if you wanna preserve your battery health a bit more. When I charge the phone it's difficult to unplug it right on 80% unless you're constantly checking the phone since it charges that fast. I usually get distracted and boom, 100% charge. With this app the phone can automatically stop charging at a certain percentage.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
I actually think it's very useful if you wanna preserve your battery health a bit more. When I charge the phone it's difficult to unplug it right on 80% unless you're constantly checking the phone since it charges that fast. I usually get distracted and boom, 100% charge. With this app the phone can automatically stop charging at a certain percentage.
A phone is a disposable item and batteries are cheap....

I don't have the time to try and keep the charge level between 30 and 80%

New battery will probably cost $10-20 by the time you need one on Alibaba

Reactions: hollabackyall

vagenrider

Sep 25, 2012
athens
www.facebook.com

i believe the same mate.after about 2 years maybe i dont even have this phone or if i still have it is really no problem to give even 30$ for full original battery

Reactions: speedtripler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for my bad english

1624002013541.png

First, your device require root permission to run Battery Charge Limit, then go to setting
    1624002516304.png

Sorry for my bad english

View attachment 5341107

First, your device require root permission to run Battery Charge Limit, then go to setting View attachment 5341117

i believe the same mate.after about 2 years maybe i dont even have this phone or if i still have it is really no problem to give even 30$ for full original battery