Configure IPTV on your FIre TV and watch Live TV

Search This thread

jamboss

Sep 17, 2013
Nothing is working for me anymore, stb, kodi nothing. I tried the tutorial and nothing. Are any paid services prefably ipguys working for anyone using stb emualtor. I just need to know that it's not only me. Please just answer that.

euqiddis

Sep 11, 2010
London
Got a quiestion about iptv and ivue, on some channels, when i click a channel, it doesnt load but i get a menu on the right hand side, any ideas on what i need to do to get the channel?
Capture.jpg

jamboss

Sep 17, 2013
I have a question is stb emulator or kodi working for anyone with services other than NFPS?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mejdam

May 12, 2008

cdsn99

Aug 16, 2010
Hopefully this is not too far off topic, but does anyone know how create a custom xml file for guide data, such as ivue guide or even the stalker pvr . I want to learn to make my own guide customized to only the channels I have showing in my guide. So far I have not been able to find a good tutorial. I've played around with psyc0n's epg grabber and mc2xml, but so far have not been able to figure out how to select only the channels I want guide data for and generate the file. any help appreciated. thankns

psycon

Dec 28, 2008
pvr.stalker works fine if you have paid for an account.. the free ride is over though folks.. you have to pay to be able to use NFPS.. for more info head over to http://iptvtalk.org

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

STB Emulator works fine for my Spanish Providers. The only thing i needed to do differently is on http://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00:1A:79&type=multicast when i generated a mac address but then changed the 01:1A:79 to 00:1A:79

Hopefully this is not too far off topic, but does anyone know how create a custom xml file for guide data, such as ivue guide or even the stalker pvr . I want to learn to make my own guide customized to only the channels I have showing in my guide. So far I have not been able to find a good tutorial. I've played around with psyc0n's epg grabber and mc2xml, but so far have not been able to figure out how to select only the channels I want guide data for and generate the file. any help appreciated. thankns

see my EPG grabber over on iptvtalk its what you are looking for

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I have a question is stb emulator or kodi working for anyone with services other than NFPS?

yes stb emulator / pvr.stalker work fine with all the different providers i have tried...
pvr.stalker does not like the normal server urls though,, u have to go to the server url in a web browser and then copy paste the new url it redirects (minus the "index.html" part)

cdsn99

Aug 16, 2010
pvr.stalker works fine if you have paid for an account.. the free ride is over though folks.. you have to pay to be able to use NFPS.. for more info head over to http://iptvtalk.org

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

see my EPG grabber over on iptvtalk its what you are looking for

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

thanks for reply psyc0n, I have your web epg grabber but a little lost on how to use it, I wish there were a good tutorial out on how to make a customized xml file in order to make a custom channel line up with guide. anyway, will the files produced by your epg grabber also work in the ivue guide? i've tried loading them, but it says can not load data. i made a an xml file using mc2xml of dish net channel lineup but it was like 300 mb, way too big, and took forever to load. anyway, any tips would be great

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
Google Pixel 4a 5G
so I couldnt get any IPTV channels to load. It acts liek it wants to but then nothing shows up.
Well I now know NOTHING loads on this for some reason.

Since the whole amazon/plex debacle I tried to load my work out videos into Kodi and it sees my shares and acts like its loading them but then NOTHING shows up. So basically I cant get this thing to load NARY A VIDEO.

Anyone have any idea what it could be? Are there codec packs I need as well or something?
thanks

jamboss

Sep 17, 2013
When i use stb emulator the screen just stays black then after a few minutes it just pops up, connection error. Anyone else getting this?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

It seems there's a new version for stb which fixes portal loading issues. I downloaded and still the screen just stays black and says connection error. Anyone having luck with stb?

abescalamis

May 18, 2012
Can some one recommend me of a good site to make a donation, I see sites that have it at $35, $60, $65, $75 even $100. I was going to do it in the $35 one but I'm not sure if its real, I don't know if I can post the link here.

jamboss

Sep 17, 2013
Can some one recommend me of a good site to make a donation, I see sites that have it at $35, $60, $65, $75 even $100. I was going to do it in the $35 one but I'm not sure if its real, I don't know if I can post the link here.

Head over to iptvtalk.org all info you need is there. Don't post the link here.

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
Google Pixel 4a 5G
yeah i think this stopped working or maybe amazon put some barrier in the sticks cause mine will load everything up until videos then there is nothing there.

tried doing this with kodi on my tablet as well and the same thing happens tho.

are there firewall ports to open and try?

iptv

Aug 2, 2015
Hello
IPTV UK /French / Spanish / Dutch / Italian /Ex-Yu / Arabic / Beinsport and much more
more than 800 channels included SD and HD + more than 800 VOD

Free tests possible for Mag and android box .

jamboss

Sep 17, 2013
I dont know if you learn send message To me.Did you have fire tv stick?IF you have firestick, this have buffering problem?
I don't have a fire stick but I've seen previous posters have it installed, I don't know if it buffers a lot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Free Trial Ended for NFPS on July 15th if you want to continue getting NFPS then make sure you are running KODI 15 RC2 or above and go here since they focus mostly on NFPS and Rocket private access

For those who arent aware you can watch live tv from a number of locations using something called IPTV, now normally this requires an IPTV Receiver (mag250, mag254 and avov) but using your current android device (yes this works for all the android boxes i have) and an application called STB Emulator you can achieve same service without needing to purchase additonal hardware.

Three methods to connect to IPTV Server

Method #1

Using STB Emulator it emulates the tv interface of a mag250 box.
    Pros: Allows you to connect multiple iptv servers, Video on Demand works and you're able to view password protected channels (adult channels, If you have a paid iptv server this method might be the only method that works.

1. Download STB Emulator 0.5.22
    Thanks to Psycon for STB Emulator Ver 0.6.01
    2. If you want the ability to preview the channel before making it full screen use the VLC plugin method, Even though in my experience this crashes more often. Use External Player with MX PLayer for best results
    If you want to choose external player download and install MX Player
    If you use VLC plugin for media playback make sure to install VLC.
    3. Follow my youtube video
    4. I know in the video i said tv_ssytem_res for the resolution but choose 1280x720 so everything displays correctly on the Fire TV

Snapshot of STB Emulator working on the CURRENTLY free IPTV Test Servers
    testiptvserver.jpg

Method #2
    Main Thread of addon http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on
    Pros: You dont need MX player since it uses KODI built-in player

1. Download pvr.stalker.client-android-arm-0.5.zip
    2. Enable Live TV (Settings - Live TV - General - Enable)
    3. Enabel Stalker Client PVR Addon and configure a MAC address
    4. Restart Kodi and a TV option will appear

Method #3
    Main Thread of addon http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?2514-stalker-any-plataform
    Pros: Runs on older version of XBMC and KODI, Method #2 doesnt work on XBMC 13.2

1 - Download
    2 - Open the Kodi
    3 - Add-on -> Install from zip
    4 - Go to config and set up what you want
    5 - enjoy

Features
    - Up to 3 Portals
    - Force Clear Cache (Context menu on each portal)
    - Channel groups
    - Channel logos
    - Parental lock (Default password 0000)
    - VoD

STB Emulator working on a another service
    iptv_nbchd.jpg

STB Emulator working on a mexican service
    spanishtv.jpg
    Works great. the server is indeed not showing any live channels at the moment. they are replacing some hardware so it will be back up. VOD content still works though..
    thanks for the share, I stopped following FTA and had no idea they are trying to move into the IPTV realm.

Thats exactly what happened.

1. First DirectTV cards were getting unlocked.
    2. Dish Networks Nagravision 2 card was completely dumped than hacked into FTA boxes (This required people setting up Satellite Dishes)
    3. Dish Network Moved to Nagravision 3 which forced people to switch over to something called IKS (Internet Key Sharing), this required FTA boxes with Internet connections.
    4. Now there is word that Dish Network is switching over to Nagravision 4 which will kill IKS. So now everyone is setting up for IPTV.

Dont mean to bore people with the history of hacking Directtv or dishnetwork but its good to have an understanding why tons of these IPTV websites are coming up. Some IPTV services are legal (Dish Network is actually rumored to having a legal IPTV service) and some are not so legal.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113259/dish-network-launching-iptv-service-payable-in-bitcoin
    Is there any real difference between the Free STB emulator and the Pro version?

the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting a dev

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Hey has anyone been able to disable the adult channels successfully had no luck in channel manager and every time I restart Kodi it reenables them. TIA

do not remove them.. either hide them or lock them with parental controls.
    There is now a client plugin for XBMC. I can verify it works on kodi 14.1 see http://iptvtalk.org/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on

way better then stb emulator

Install plugin
    Enable plugin and configure your MAC and the IP of the server.
    enable Live TV in kodi settings
    restart Kodi

Would not install on kodi 14.2 I got a Dependancies not met.
    I set mine up through Kodi. Works a treat. Only gripe is that exiting the PVR client doesn't stop the video. You have to manually stop it prior to navigating out to the main menu of Kodi. That's really nitpicking. No big deal though.

If you add the following to your keyboard.xml or keymap.xml, it'll stop the fullscreen video when you press the back button.

Code:
    <FullscreenLiveTV>
        <keyboard>
          <up>XBMC.ActivateWindow(pvrosdchannels)</up>
          <down>XBMC.ActivateWindow(pvrosdchannels)</down>
          <left>StepBack</left>
          <right>StepForward</right>
          <return>OSD</return>
          <menu>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</menu>
          <play_pause>Play</play_pause>
          <backspace>Stop</backspace>
          <rewind>Rewind</rewind>