https://youtu.be/XrETTxC7IVE?t=3m3s (not official obv, just an example of the feature in question. nearly 3 month old video mentioning the lollipop update heh)
Why would Mi Fit not work??Got 5.1 on the french version.
- Confirmed NO wake-up gesture. Thanks Motorola, you promised new features and you took them away.
- Same old "no silence mod" lollipop bs.
- No particular performance improvement.
- Stupid "!" icon next to the mobile network icon if you turn data off. That's stupid, it looks like you have a problem, while it's just for "no internet". Another lollipop bs.
- Mi Fit seems not to work.
- Nice animations, but not so fluid as I expected sometimes.
I've tried it for 3 hours and at the moment it is as bad as I expected, it's not completely Motorola's fault btw, it's Google who likes to mess with their OS.
It has some problems with Lollipop (as stated in some reviews in the play store). However it took me some time (turning Bluetooth on and off, closing the app, rebooting) but it worked.
Because people don't read.
Oh hmmm maybe your right. It wasn't working for me earlier with it disabled. But now its working with it either enabled or disabled. Maybe I just wasn't waving right its a kinda awkward thing to do imho