Question confused !

Search This thread

lanetouch

May 24, 2022
hello,

i used my find x3 pro for a year. i got some problems on my phone about internet. first i thought its the problem of provider, after i visited the shop aber was told that it was nothing wrong about setups of provider. then i got a thought, that maybe my mobile was hacked. i downloaded an app : my device info and found something very strange, host: ubuntu-8-235 and user: root. i reseted my mobile complete and tested it again, host: dg02-pool03-kvm69 and user: root.
i got confused, why different host and why user root??? my mobile is a contract phone and never got rooted. does it mean something??
please help me.

thanks a lot.

lanetouch

May 24, 2022
Screenshot_2022-05-20-17-20-13-41_3974f4d234946c811c5d09699d2282ae.jpg

mklasse

Jul 3, 2014
hello,

i used my find x3 pro for a year. i got some problems on my phone about internet. first i thought its the problem of provider, after i visited the shop aber was told that it was nothing wrong about setups of provider. then i got a thought, that maybe my mobile was hacked. i downloaded an app : my device info and found something very strange, host: ubuntu-8-235 and user: root. i reseted my mobile complete and tested it again, host: dg02-pool03-kvm69 and user: root.
i got confused, why different host and why user root??? my mobile is a contract phone and never got rooted. does it mean something??
please help me.

thanks a lot.

What was the internet problem you are having?

As far as I know those build host and user are used by the internal engineers. Did you update your phone OS software after the factory reset? That might have resulted in different build host.
But I am not the expert in this area, maybe others can chime in

lanetouch

May 24, 2022
What was the internet problem you are having?

As far as I know those build host and user are used by the internal engineers. Did you update your phone OS software after the factory reset? That might have resulted in different build host.
But I am not the expert in this area, maybe others can chime in
my phone behaved just like someone could control my phone. especially when i wanted to download something to prove my device. i didn't have this problem before. maybe it related with my google-account, what it is also very strange.

Screenshot_2022-03-18-13-03-57-71_f7aa348215f5d566f9e4ca860f474209.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: khoaitaychienvn