Congratulations to THREE Most Inspiring Ambassadors. Enjoy your trip to #Wimbledon2022!

Chance to win the SWAG Bag! Come and Vote for the THREE deserving the title and a trip to Wimbledon!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Jugal879

May 24, 2022
Ankit clicks and edits one of the best photos. I have been following him since a long time be it the videos or photos he puts in his 100%. All the best bro for #OPPOAmbassadors competition 🙌

GarethRossUK

May 24, 2022
I voted for Chris Gray, been watching his amazing reviews for a long time. Purchased a laptop and mini pc and smartphones based on his reviews alone. Always my first pick when seeking reviews or that something new in my tech collection. #OPPOAmbassadors best of luck to all entrants.

Funny thing is I live in West London but never been to Wimbledon tennis club. I've been to the Royal Albert Hall to see tennis in winter though.

lggop

Nov 9, 2021
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
Congratulations to the Oppo Ambassadors for their excellent reviews. Ankit Gondolia, Chris Gray & Lim Soon Min did exceptionally well in showcasing these devices, and I'm certain that any potential buyer would have a much easier decision to make after reading/watching these reviews.
My "Most Inspiring Ambassador" award goes to Ankit Gondolia

Anurag832

Jun 22, 2022
Wonderful review from #OPPOAmbassadors they all did well.
I voted for Ankit Gandalia, Andreas Palmer and Chris Gray.

I picked Ankit because of his images. He went in-depth with the camera and came up with mesmerising photos to prove that the OPPO Find X5 is a camera champ. And as a budding smartphone photographer and creative, that's the kind of review I was looking forward to.

I selected Andreas Palmer because of his detailed explanations. He even reviewed features that others overlooked.

I also chose Chris Gray because of his well detailed review and his unbiased opinion about the OPPO Find X5 Pro.

I need one unit for review please kindly send so l can share my honest review

366محمد

Jul 2, 2022
من به آنتیک رای میدم بابت ترازبندی درعکساش.

Mod translation via GT: I vote for Antique for the alignment in the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts