• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Cons of switching to Xiaomi.EU from China Rom?

Search This thread

RX1337

Jan 11, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if it's mandatory to format (from Stock V12.5.6.0.RKAEUXM to Xiaomi.EU) ?
It always is. If you want to basically keep everything do a backup in the Xiaomi Settings. move them to your pc then and also copy your videos and photos manually from your phone. That way you should have literally everything (some apps(not all) require you to login again)

Reactions: chrissss91

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's always mandatory to format data when you switch to a different branch ROM
    No need, it is enough to see apps ooening time,on Xiaomi EU is much slower
    D
    Deleted member 5408779
    I have the Beta 21.7.21. Do you have the latest beta version? or the stable one?

It's all in the FAQ, i'm not making this thing up.

Q: Play store says "device not certified" or SafetyNet fails​

A: Enable Magisk Hide, select Google Play Services in Magisk Hide then clear data and cache of Play Store and reboot.

Also good to know about the fastboot.
    Yes i have the latest beta which is already without injected TWRP.

And yes, you are right. The things mentioned in faq is just in case you run into issues with safetynet fails for example. But that doesn't mean you will have it.

As i said it works out of the box for me without doing anything. Not sure why it didn't work for you.
    Hello, I was wondering if it's mandatory to format (from Stock V12.5.6.0.RKAEUXM to Xiaomi.EU) ?
    It always is. If you want to basically keep everything do a backup in the Xiaomi Settings. move them to your pc then and also copy your videos and photos manually from your phone. That way you should have literally everything (some apps(not all) require you to login again)