Question Consistently get notifications Find N2?

Search This thread

ayjay11

Jan 31, 2023
United States
New here. Any help would be appreciated. I have followed videos and other posts but still can't consistently get notifications unless the app is open in the background. Any way around that besides locking it? Are we just limited to 5 apps that get consistent notifications by locking them in the background?

raymondotango

Oct 11, 2022
There are 10 apps (can't change the apps) that Oppo gives you the option to auto launch. If enabled these 10 apps will always display notifications. You can then select another 5 from all your other apps.

Before I got rid of the phone I downloaded an app to autolaunch a bunch of my apps so it's running in the background.

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
any way to set NOVA Launcher or other third party launcher as default here ?

Dear OPPO if you are reading here: Please release OTA to fix this problem as you just made on Android 13 and Find N1 ....

Abies78

Jan 12, 2011
Vienna
There are 10 apps (can't change the apps) that Oppo gives you the option to auto launch. If enabled these 10 apps will always display notifications. You can then select another 5 from all your other apps.

Before I got rid of the phone I downloaded an app to autolaunch a bunch of my apps so it's running in the background.
You can further lock 5 apps in the recent apps so that the system doesn't kill them and you'll get the notifications. In addition I would suggest to deactivate all battery optimisations for the apps you wish to receive the notifications:
Settings - apps - app management - you choose the desired app - battery usage - activate allow background activity.
Then you go to App - associated launch ( this is valid for the apps for which you DIDN'T allow auto launch) and enable it for the apps you wish to get the notifications for.
Lastly go to Battery - more settings - optimize battery use and for the apps you wish to get the notifications you need to choose "don't optimise".

Hope it helps 😉

raymondotango

Oct 11, 2022
You can further lock 5 apps in the recent apps so that the system doesn't kill them and you'll get the notifications. In addition I would suggest to deactivate all battery optimisations for the apps you wish to receive the notifications:
Settings - apps - app management - you choose the desired app - battery usage - activate allow background activity.
Then you go to App - associated launch ( this is valid for the apps for which you DIDN'T allow auto launch) and enable it for the apps you wish to get the notifications for.
Lastly go to Battery - more settings - optimize battery use and for the apps you wish to get the notifications you need to choose "don't optimise".

Hope it helps 😉
Unless the apps are running in the background (excluding the ones that you set to autolaunch), even with battery optimisation disabled etc you will not get timely notifications.

ayjay11

Jan 31, 2023
United States
Unless the apps are running in the background (excluding the ones that you set to autolaunch), even with battery optimisation disabled etc you will not get timely notifications.
Yeah that's what I have noticed. I'm toying with the idea to use a secondary phone to get my notifications. Don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back.