Search This thread

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Some of you may know that the new AMD line of FX branded CPUs launched today, to much disgust. 'Bulldozer' isn't what everyone was hoping for.

Inevitably, the 'Downfall Parody' has already been done and posted on youtube. I'm not linking to it because of some of the content, but it is funny.. albeit a bit naughty.

I'm sure you'll find it easy enough by searching.

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Some of you may know that the new AMD line of FX branded CPUs launched today, to much disgust. 'Bulldozer' isn't what everyone was hoping for.

Inevitably, the 'Downfall Parody' has already been done and posted on youtube. I'm not linking to it because of some of the content, but it is funny.. albeit a bit naughty.

I'm sure you'll find it easy enough by searching.

Yea, that was pretty crappy of them. I've lived and breathed AMD all my life. It would have been better for them to announce nothing. Who cares which company gets eight cores first. We want quality, not quantity. My favorite line was "You gonna cry, AMDfag?"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was surprised to see there's no official YouTube thread in Off Topic, so here it is :cool:

Feel free to post any random videos...be them funny, interesting, or down right stupid :D

This one is shamelessly stolen from willverduzco :p

Watch this (doesn't have to be ALL of it, but it helps...at least the first minute):

THEN watch this:

NOTE: When you post the video, use the YouTube button and only paste the v= part of the link.

So this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA

becomes this...

HTML:
    [media=youtube]JmvCpR45LKA[/media]
    20510483.jpg
    Every idiot deserves a chance at happiness.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone